subpopet
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ivory Search - WordPress Search Plugin] Customize search box in menuBefore enabling the customization and after the customization (just changing the text and selecting a box with no icon)
- This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by subpopet.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Ivory Search - WordPress Search Plugin] Customize search box in menuThanks for the quick response.
But, when I changed the placeholder text in the customization I lost the style changes. I mean they still are in the settings as you told me but it doesn’t look like before I used the customizer
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Stuck updating pluginsI upgraded the php to 7.3.11 and this afternoon I had a plugin to update… and it worked!
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Stuck updating pluginsI see in my WordPress System Health widget that the Memory Limit is 128 MB already. I’ll try to tell them to upgrade the PHP version anyway
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Stuck updating plugins7.0.33
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Stuck updating pluginsI click again on the updates icon on top the bar and go back to the update page, most of the times the plugins list to be updated is empty then. I guess because the update is complete
But once I got stuck in maintenance mode and had to delete the maintenance lock file manually
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Schema] Google Search Console: uploadDate and video description missingThat post was just an example, I have 500 other posts with the same error and I can’t edit all of them
Same here, I’ve deleted the plugin via cpanel until it’s fixed
Same issue here… The page where I have the forum has been duplicated
Did you find the solution?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: [Plugin: comments] Strange redirection when posting a commentSolved, it was caused by a htaccess rule
Yes, it’s fixed!
Now I have issues with the labels translations but that’s another fight
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Dashboard boxes out of memoryThanks! I tried adding define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’64M’) to the wp_config and it worked
I finally fixed that timezone error but I still get the “event has passed” message even with the 2.0.6 version
I get this error on the WP logs, could it be related to the issue?
PHP Notice: date_default_timezone_set() [<a href='function.date-default-timezone-set'>function.date-default-timezone-set</a>]: Timezone ID 'UTC 2' is invalidOne week and no answer, I’d better look for another plugin..