Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Thread Starter Spiril

    (@spiril)

    Hey,

    I get this:

    “This table does not contain a unique column. Grid edit, checkbox, Edit, Copy and Delete features are not available.”

    and below that:

    “Size:
    3411671″

    Do you think I did something wrong? I replaced xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the name of my database (copy/pasted it from the line above the query field: “SQL query on database: mydatabasename” so it should be the right one…)

    Thread Starter Spiril

    (@spiril)

    Hi Rolf,

    Thanks for your speedy reply! I found this in phpMyAdmin:

    Database server

    Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
    Server type: MySQL
    Server version: 5.5.32-cll – MySQL Community Server (GPL)
    Protocol version: 10
    Server charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

    Web server

    cpsrvd 11.38.2.3
    Database client version: libmysql – 5.0.96
    PHP extension: mysql Documentation

    Maybe that can help you?
    Thanks again.

    Thread Starter Spiril

    (@spiril)

    Thanks, that works fine – I just have to remember to insert it every time my theme is updated (or create a child theme… if only I knew how to do that…)

    Have a great day! πŸ™‚

    Thread Starter Spiril

    (@spiril)

    Thanks very much. Your slider works fine now but perhaps you can tell me how to avoid loading Meteor Slides css and js files on pages that doesn’t have any slider? I have several other plugins that does the same and it slows down my site.

    Thanks again for a great plugin πŸ™‚

    Thread Starter Spiril

    (@spiril)

    I think that Rocket Loader is part of the problem but I do get some strange data. Webpagetest.org shows a clear difference between when it is on “automatic” vs “off” – it takes a long time before you see the slideshow when it is “on”.

    1) Would it be possible to insert <script data-cfasync="false" src="/javascript.js"></script> and then use manuel mode? If so, where do I put that line of code and do I need to insert a full path to the javascript file after “src”?

    2) My YSlow rating/score in Firefox+Firebug is A/92 when it is on and B/84 when it is off – not happy about that of course but maybe it isn’t important?

    3) I do get some strange load times, both with and without Rocket Loader – most of the times it is 4 to 6 sec. and then I get one that is 30 or 60 seconds. How can that be? Is it because of CloudFlare?

    Thanks for your help.

    Not sure this is the right way to do it but I hide the counter by reducing the width (under settings) of the Facebook LIKE button and the button next to it, to the right side.

    Btw. thanks for a great plugin – it deserves a higher rating.

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)