searts
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TablePress - Tables in WordPress made easy] Change Font ColorsHi, Tobias. It worked great. Thanks so much. I’ve encountered another issue. After I insert the table’s ID code into a page, here’s how the captions look: http://www.capeannpleinair.com/capa-2017-artists/
I would like each artist’s full name on line 1, and their city and state on line 2. As you can see, this isn’t always happening. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Also, how can I make sure each caption is centered under each photo?
Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Clare
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: Need help with payment testingThank you, and I hope you’re not being sarcastic, because that would be unfair. It’s only natural for me to seek answers to WordPress problems in the WordPress forum.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AWP Classifieds] Trouble with AWPCPYou are a genius! Thank you so much!
Best,
Clare
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AWP Classifieds] Trouble with AWPCPI don’t believe this. All of a sudden all four of my categories are appearing just fine. I did a “dummy” ad, approved it and it’s appearing just fine. But if this problem occurred once, could it occur again? Anyway, I took a screen shot of the list of all my categories:

And here’s a shot of what appears when I try to place an ad. It’s fine now.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AWP Classifieds] Trouble with AWPCPHi. I’ll make those screen shots right now and send them to you. Thanks.
Clare
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How Do I Hide Selected Pages?I tried it and it worked. Thank you so much!
Clare
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How Do I Hide Selected Pages?I just did this and it worked. Thank you.
- This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by searts.