roberto1960
Forum Replies Created
-
Good morning, I attach the screenshot and probably the error is here.
Thank you
https://i.gyazo.com/839872fb97109891fc98932288215c4d.pngGood morning I used this shortcode [property_overview categoria=commerciale] but I can not divide commercial rent and commercial sale. If you can help me. thanks a lot
RobertHello.
Works well.
You are fantastic, thank you very much.
Regards.Hello,
I tried the changes of Avalon 1.0.8, I removed the check from the customization tab, I deleted the cache but nothing changes me. The icons remain in the property overview widget where I have not found any other check. I do not understand if I’m wrong.
Thank youI made this request because in the small agencies like mine that have 20/30 ads, divided into sales and rentals, it is not a priority to compare the ads as few. That’s why I preferred clickable photography in the Property overview widget. This is a suggestion for a next update. Thank you for your kindness and the work you put at your disposal.
RobertoWe would like to disable the icons in both the overview and the property page. Personally I preferred the clickable photo that reidirized to the property as in WP Avalon 1.0.6
Thank youFor information it was not enough to disable the plugin google maps wp but I had to delete it because it was in conflict, now property overview works well.
thanks a lotYes, I’ve disabled WP Google Map Plugin
Hi Maria I try to revalidate the addresses but there is a query limit problem as an attachment. Thank you
https://i.gyazo.com/c2a94177731b13c47461f19d470c61b2.gifYes, I’m using WP Google Map Plugin, I tried to disable but nothing happens. I will try another plugin for the contact page. Thank you, you are always so kind.
thank you
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Twenty Eleven] Sidebar drops underneath page contentI have the same problem.
http://www.studiocerboni.it/
http://www.busnearredi.it/
Thank you.
Roberto