risine
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Libre] Adding sidebar on homepageWow,
I thought it was just about narrowing the width of my main column ( both “post Title” column & “post description” column ).
How can I change this width? (I have tried everything in style.css
with no success)
For the rest, I’ll try to have a look at that.Thanks for your help.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Libre] Adding sidebar on homepagehere is the pastebin link :
http://pastebin.com/XUhj9NwfAnd the picture :
http://snag.gy/yNzQ4.jpgForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Libre] Adding sidebar on homepageI could send you a picture however
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Libre] Adding sidebar on homepageHi Kathryn,
thanks for your reply.
I’m using a child theme already.
My site is not online yet, just local.
On a normal page, the sidebar is positioned on the right side of my article, like this :
post description | sidebar
On a normal Home page :
post title | post descriptionWhat I’d like on the homepage is :
post title | post description | sidebarBut when I add <?php get_sidebar(); ?> in index.php ( the one I copied in libre-child directory ), the sidebar appears at the BOTTOM-left of the posts before the footer, like this :
post title | post description
sidebarHaving the same problem.
I’d like that clicking on my thumbnails open a specific page of my blog.
How can I do that?