phonyroyal
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks Peter. I changed the theme to Twenty Twenty-Three and disabled every single plugin except Wordfence.
But still when “Show Advanced Filters” is checked on the WordFence Live Traffic screen, the “ADD: FILTER HOOK FOR ENABLE WP-SIGNUP (@SUMOBI)” buttons is displayed.
The button creates another filter row above it when clicked, after all the above changes.
How does this button get into the WordFence Live Traffic page?? WordFence Scan doesn’t show anything out of the ordinary (mystery files).
Is there anything that I can send that may help figure this out?
Thanks
Thanks Peter. I have sent the diagnostics. I have emailed the image due to a warning that file uploading is disabled .
Thanks
None of those Peter. Thanks for looking at this.
The following plugins are installed:
- Check & Log Emil by WPChill (I disabled this and refreshed but “ADD: FILTER HOOK FOR ENABLE WP-SIGNUP (@SUMOBI)” still shows)
- Cloudflare
- Duplicator
- Elementor (& Pro)
- Really Simple SSL
- Sydney Toolbox by aThemes (and Sydney theme)
- Wordfence
I didn’t even know that Elementor provided hosting, if that is true. I do not host with Elementor, if that’s what you are asking.
I use a host that provides a Linux server and the rest is up to the user – WordPress installation, plugins, dev, everything. In this scenario, are there any incompatibility issues between Elementor Pro and W3 Total Cache?
Is there a compatibility difference between running WordPress on a server hosted by Elementor, and one not hosted by Elementor?
Thanks
Thanks WFAdam!
Turned out that Lastpass had an extra custom field for one of many WordPress sites that I logged into. Sorted!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugins Load Order] Confusing options – load sequenceThanks for the detailed post. I understand that you are saying that the load order is from the top downwards, not from the bottom upwards. That is completely opposite to what I have understood to date.
Would it make sense to arrange plugins in the following order so that the security plugins run first?:
– iQ Country Block
– Wordfence Security
– Cloudflare
– Elementor
– Elementor Pro
– Duplicator
– Display PHP Version
– Really Simple SSL (placed last since it is only run once at setup)Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugins Load Order] Confusing options – load sequenceAm I correct in assuming that the plugin at the bottom of the list runs/loads first and then progressively up the stack?
I have iQ Block Country at the bottom and Wordfence second from the bottom.
But Wordfence is still showing logs that it is blocking traffic from countries that should have been blocked by iQ Country Block, and which should therefore never have made it to Wordfence.
Thanks @wfadam but adding IPs manually is not a solution to my question: “How can the traffic displayed in the Live Traffic view be filtered to *only* show events that Wordfence has blocked which are not already in my block list?”
I’ll try explain better:
– Live Traffic is set to (1) display all security events and (2) expand all results.
– If an event has an “Unblock Range” button then I don’t want that event displayed.
– How do I filter these events out?This will then display all security events from new IPs only, which have a button that says “Block IP”.
Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [iQ Block Country] iP Block Country & Wordfence precedenceThanks for the quick reply Pascal.
Is there a way to manually influence/force the sequence in which plugins run? (is my terminology correct?)The stats and logs show no backend blocks but a large number of frontend blocks, but Wordfence is detecting backend attacks like XML/RPC, admin login attempts, etc.
- This reply was modified 6 years ago by phonyroyal.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Sydney] Sydney Toolbox Widgets not showing in Elementor ProFurther to the above Kharis, I have tested that the code you provided must be added to functions.php *only* when Site Origin Page Builder is *NOT* installed and not activated.
Then the code addition makes the Sydney Widgets appear in the Elementor widget list.
Thanks
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Sydney] Sydney Toolbox Widgets not showing in Elementor ProThanks Kharis.
If Site Origin PB is installed and activated the widgets do then display at the bottom of the Elementor widget list, but I’d prefer not to have it installed, if possible. So I tried your suggestion above.
If the code above is added at the bottom of the child theme functions.php when Site Origin PB is not activated, then an error is displayed when Update File is clicked:
Fatal error: Class ‘Sydney_List’ not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\Dev\wp-includes\class-wp-widget-factory.php on line 106.
Please clarify when the above code should be added. I interpret that you mean this is when SOPB is not installed and/or activated, but this causes an error.
Thanks
@rogercu – I misunderstood which templates you were referring to. Glad you got it working.
- This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by phonyroyal.
In Elementor->System Info you should see:
Elementor Library: ConnectedIf not, I suggest uninstall, clear cache and reinstall. Hopefully System Info shows no errors.
You won’t see anything in Elementor->My Library until you create some of your own templates. I was confused by this at first.
You should see the widgets when you edit a page though. Drag a few into a new page and save it (or parts of it) as your own custom template.
Why does Elementor not work fully in IE11 and what is being done to rectify this since there are hundreds of millions of IE users and IE is a common corporate standard browser?
I experience that Elementor does not load in IE11 – the page freezes with the flashing E logo.
Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Child Theme Configurator] White screen when creating child themeThanks. I changed themes.