onocomp
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Autoptimize] video tutorialJust signing and activating the plugin does not solve the css problems, right? Does support not help pilot critical css?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP w3all phpBB] i cant seam to get the iframe responsive for admin.I maked this but nothing hapened.
I maked this vídeo to show for you the problem.Is possible you make one vídeo step by step with camtasia and put in youtube for everyone see and fix this steps.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP w3all phpBB] i cant seam to get the iframe responsive for admin.Hi,
I maked this:
http://www.portaldacasaverde.com.br/foruns/adm/style/overall_footer.html
view-source:http://www.portaldacasaverde.com.br/foruns/adm/style/overall_footer.html
don´t fixand I put this and don´t fix
http://www.portaldacasaverde.com.br/foruns/iframeResizer.contentWindow.min.js
and I put this and don´t fix
I fixed with this
http://www.portaldacasaverde.com.br/foruns/iframeResizer.contentWindow.min.js
I maked many times:
Recompile stale style components:
Check for updated style components on filesystem and recompile.to yes and no
But I don´t no.
See my configuration:
http://www.portaldacasaverde.com.br/foruns/adm/style/tosee/plugin.pnghttp://www.portaldacasaverde.com.br/foruns/adm/style/tosee/settings.png
I don´t now How Can I fix this iframe
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP w3all phpBB] i cant seam to get the iframe responsive for admin.I add 3 codes but the page can´t open totality.
<script type=”text/javascript”>
$(document).on(‘mouseup’, ‘.postimage’, function(){
var w3allappend = “getw3all_lightbox”;
if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
});$(document).on(“click”, “a”, function() {
var href = $(this).attr(“href”);
var w3allappend = href;if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
});
$(‘form’).on(‘submit’, function() {
var href = $(this).attr(“action”);
var ck1 = ‘#preview’;
var ck1r = (href.indexOf(ck1) > -1);
if(ck1r == false){
var w3allappend = href;
if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
}
});
</script>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”iframeResizer.contentWindow.min.js” defer></script>********************************************************************************************
<script type=”text/javascript”>
$(document).on(‘mouseup’, ‘.postimage’, function(){
var w3allappend = “getw3all_lightbox”;
if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
});$(document).on(“click”, “a”, function() {
var href = $(this).attr(“href”);
var w3allappend = href;if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
});
$(‘form’).on(‘submit’, function() {
var href = $(this).attr(“action”);
var ck1 = ‘#preview’;
var ck1r = (href.indexOf(ck1) > -1);
if(ck1r == false){
var w3allappend = href;
if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
}
});
</script>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://www.portaldacasaverde.com.br/foruns/iframeResizer.contentWindow.min.js” defer></script>********************************************************************************************
<script type=”text/javascript”>
$(document).on(‘mouseout’, ‘.postimage’, function(){
var w3allappend = “getw3all_lightbox”;
if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
});$(document).on(“click”, “a”, function() {
var href = $(this).attr(“href”);
var w3allappend = href;if (‘parentIFrame’ in window) window.parentIFrame.sendMessage(w3allappend);
});
</script>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”./iframeResizer.contentWindow.min.js” defer></script>The width is ok but the height can´t fix.
I confirme any time ACP configurations but nothing.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Claudio Sanches - Correios for WooCommerce] PAC E SEDEXOK. Muito Grato.
Hi, auto responder works with this?
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-responder-email-autoresponder-and-newsletter-plugin/installation/