ogessel
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [NextGEN Gallery Search] Userside Search updateJammer, toch bedankt voor je antwoord.
Olaf
[Signature links removed by moderator per forum rules.]- This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by James Huff.
Hi Cais,
Thx for the answer. And sorry to bother you once more because I think I already know the answer…
But to be sure: I assume you also don’t know of any (paid or unpaid) image search solution for galleries like NG?
Greets,
OlafPS: If anyone has found a sustainable plug-and-play solution then let me know please.
[Signature links removed by moderator per forum rules.]
- This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by James Huff.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [NextGEN Gallery Search] Userside Search updateSorry moest zijn http://www.sneakerwijzer.nl natuurlijk….
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Popups - WordPress Popup] Facebook not showing.I figured it out for my site.
In my case it had to do with the plugin Remove query strings from static resources.
Don’t know why but once deactivated it worked as before.
Nevertheless I would like to use the Remove query strings from static resources plugin again together with Popups.
Might be an interaction bug to fix?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Popups - WordPress Popup] Facebook not showing.Same here.
After update FB does not show anymore.
See http://www.sneakerwijzer.nl/Facebook%20not%20showing.jpg