nightbook
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Firelight Lightbox] Fancybox iFrame doesn't scroll on Touch DevicesThanks RavanH, sorry to hear.
I attempted to utilize 1.3.6 found here – https://github.com/nvidoni/fancybox/
But sadly it didn’t resolve the issue.
Not sure where to take this if we can’t bring it up to the latest working version of fancybox, I guess we couldn’t implore the developer to provide it under the GPL or suitable license so it can be utilized in this plugin.
Let me know what additional steps we could take or how I can help test or find a proper resolution for this issue.
All the best,
CheersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Firelight Lightbox] Fancybox iFrame doesn't scroll on Touch DevicesThanks RavanH,
Sorry for being taken away from the office for some time, I was finally able to move further on this and ended up being successful installing Fancybox v2.1.5 which resolved the scrolling issue.
I did have some minor adverse affects like lost some of the settings (no-title for example) but would presume that’s minor issues which would be fleshed out if the plugin was updated to use the latest js and tested.
Appreciate you pointing out that the fancybox version itself is slightly out of date, please let me know if you do update that within the plugin.
For now I’m good to go.
All the best,
CheersWorking with Evan through the github issue tracker was able to determine was a conflict with Google Analytics Dashboard for WP.
Full details here – https://github.com/yikesinc/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/issues/85#issuecomment-47405359
Closing,
CheersThanks Alin,
I found the issue here, it’s caused when you reduce the screensize.
As WP is now responsive on the backend when i take the browser and reduce its’ size at some break points the images overflow as they’re widths are generated on load rather than being set to something like 100%.
When you enlarge it goes the other way and doesn’t fill the space.
If I go into firebug and set the div container and svg’s to width 100% it resolves the issue.
Feel free to take that as a feature request to make it responsive and will close the issue.
CheersIf it’s helpful here’s the shortcode:
[yks-mailchimp-list id=”de40cef926″]It’s installed here – http://whalecontentstudio.com/subscribe-whale-content-network/
And the debug info on the plugin:
Plugin Version 4.3
Wordpress Version 3.9.1
Browser Information Apple Safari 7.0.4 on MacAnd there seems to be an associated Github issue:
https://github.com/yikesinc/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/issues/85Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP HootSuite Dashboard] Unexpected Redirect to HootSuite.comThanks Johnny,
I’m going to the hootsuite dashboard created by the plugin:
http://whalecontentstudio.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wphootsuitedashboardAnd then I login using Twitter or Email/Pass, once it authorizes then it reloads and the hootsuite dashboard takes over the tab as though it ran a framebreaking script.
I’ve tested this with Firefox, Chrome & Safari on a Mac using WP 3.9.1 and the latest plugin.
Not sure why no one else is running into this, let me know what other specific information you’ll need from me.
Thanks
Thanks @dmitry G,
I was able to get it working for myself by Network Deactivating and then activating specifically for the site I needed it on. So it seemed like a multi-site issue but I don’t know enough to be certain.
Either way I was successful finally,
All the best,
CheersHi @someshi,
Was there any update with your issue? I’m also experiencing this. Currently using Multi-site and trying to import xml.
ThanksForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Collaboration] Where's this Riccardo User Coming from?Thanks @nerdlogger,
Appreciate the assist, that worked perfectly.
Would be nice to see that as a option for the plugin here:
http://whalecontentstudio.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=togetherjsHopefully this gets picked up before the next plugin update so I don’t have to reapply it.
All the best,
CheersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP HootSuite Dashboard] Unexpected Redirect to HootSuite.comThanks @johnny,
I tried the workaround you mentioned to get it working without any success, any other ideas on how to get this working without redirecting?
Appreciated,
CheersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Collaboration] Where's this Riccardo User Coming from?Thanks @bearwolf, glad to hear I’m not alone there.
@esmi, I think you’re splitting hairs unnecessarily here, @bearwolf is obviously just confirming this isn’t an isolated issue which is very useful information to anyone who’s actually going to be able to help us. No need for another topic when he’s just giving my post a +1 to raise it’s importance and so he’ll also be notified once someone answers our question.
Greatly appreciated @bearwolf, hopefully someone with more information on our related issue will be able to shed some insight.
All the best,
CheersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Debug Bar] jQuery Error with WooCommerce Debug BarThanks @paulg000,
The woocommerce-debug-bar.js file can be found in the plugin;
wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-debug-bar/assets/woocommerce-debug-bar.js
Hope that helps,
CheersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [CSV to SortTable] PaginationI’d like to know the same, I found the jquery plugin has an extension for pager (pagination) but am wondering how to implement this with the plugin.
<script type="text/javascript" src="/path/to/jquery.tablesorter.pager.js"></script>.tablesorterPager({container: $("#pager")});Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Firelight Lightbox] Fancybox iFrame doesn't scroll on Touch DevicesThanks RavanH,
I’ve been unsuccessful, attempted a few things I found on other forums such as:
-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch !important; overflow: scroll !important;They all point to the -webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch but I can’t seem to get that working, maybe you’ll have more luck.
Other related threads:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5921688/single-finger-scrolling-for-inner-contents-div-iframes-in-iphone-mobile-safari
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10805301/how-can-i-scroll-an-iframe-in-ios-4-with-2-fingers
https://github.com/fancyapps/fancybox/issues/2
http://dev.magnolia-cms.com/blog/2012/05/strategies-for-the-iframe-on-the-ipad-problem/
http://readwrite.com/2011/05/19/joe-hewitt-creator-of-facebook-for-iphone-reveals-new-project-scrollability#awesm=~oGYnriK8kgZQUn
http://css-tricks.com/forums/topic/scrolling-iframe-on-ipad/Let me know how I can help,
CheersI’d love to see this as well.