neutcomp
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Email Reminder] Verry nice but misses template functionRyann I have another super tip π
Place a pulldownbox with all wordpress users in there. If you select one of them then the emailadres is copied to the “Email address to send reminder to”.
This would be a live saver in my case anyway!
Bye,
BjornP.s. do you have any idea if my suggestions are developed and published anytime soon?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Big MailChimp] Download file is empty?No sorry did not here a thing from the developers π
Maybe I can send a tweet or an DM/Email to them directly.Forum: Reviews
In reply to: [Email Reminder] Verry nice but misses template functionRyann,
Thanks for coming back to me. You have in your PDER.php file on line 62-65 hard-coded text. What i like to see is setting with fields like:
[logo] (upload function or media library selection)
[header_text].. here comes the normal content.
[footer_text]
This way you can make your reminder email more personal. Even better is if you can edit html with css so you can make really a nice template in your business look & feel.
Bye,
BjornForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mail Shrimp] Mail Shrimp – New campain does not process after List selectionI have the same issue. I send the developer a tweet. Hope he can response to it quickly.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WordChimp] [Plugin: WordChimp] WordchimpI had the same problem that I can select the message but when hitting the next button I got an 500 error. My solution was only using message with plain text so no links/images etc than it works.
Hope this works for you also and that there will be an update so the plugin works beter.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Delete cache with GUID as Id?Hum, I think the question was not clear or to difficult?
If more info is needed just let me know!Aha found the solution π
Download en install Poedit.
Generate a new project and on the tab “Keywords” add “_e”.Now it will find all _e translations.
It will let you know when its being translate πForum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-PageNavi] [Plugin: WP-PageNavi] Change url from "page" to "pagina"?Ok thanks I will wait for that.
Thanks for the good help.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-PageNavi] [Plugin: WP-PageNavi] Change url from "page" to "pagina"?If I then later upgrade to a newer version of wordpress is then this fix removed again?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: How to make custom fields requiredCan you tell me how you did this? Because I need this also π
Thanks,
BjornFound the solution. Vimeo has changed his embedded code. Read more on:
http://vimeo.com/blog:334The trick is to add before the </body> tag the next script:
<script src=”http://assets.vimeo.com/js/embedinator.min.js”></script>Now everything works fine again. Hope this new embed script will be used in an update from the plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Looking for an grid pluginThanks! And have a happy new year!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Looking for an grid pluginThanks! It works but I do not get the next – previous links.
I cannot find also how many items there must be to show it?I have 17 items on the page now.
http://www.rsspage.net/?page_id=5Hope you can help me out on this point!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Looking for an grid pluginAn admin functionality where you can add “school pages” with name/telephone/address information. And then on the website an next -> previous option and an filter option that you can search for lets say “ABC School”.