Andy Hoang Huu
Forum Replies Created
-
Have a good week.
I will check back and respond to you ASAP.
Thanks so much!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] How to translate Buy Now buttonHi there,
You should go to Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > WC Simple Buy Now then delete Simple Buy Button Title text > Save Changes.
Continue response me if it does not work.
Thanks.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Is there a shortcode available for this plugin?This plugin does not have a shortcode yet. I will try to do it soon.
Sorry for late, but unfortunately, this plugin does not integrate with YITH Event Tickets. When a plugin is written it can not be integrated with all other plugins. In this case, the products are added to cart via ajax with my plugin, and YITH plugin is added to cart via reloading page. To solve this problem you need additional custom code.
Hi klippenz,
I still download it normally. I think your case only happens on your server.
You can test that.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [AweBooking - Hotel Booking System] Location optionHi there,
Please override this file: awebooking/templates/check-form/input-location.php to theme or child-theme. You can see in line 23, immediately after the “select” tag. Please paste the following code:
<option value="">–Selection Location–</option>
Best regard!