natalie173
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Backend is looking strange – why?Here are all information: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o_9K42qXb19o_GSpIErtv-xOi20dnG3c
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Backend is looking strange – why?Whats a browser console?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: New WP installation after changing the hosterThanks everything works now. 😉
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Dyad] Shorten the post text in mobile versionHere you are, here you’ll see my screen shots:
http://culinatalie.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/screen1.png
http://culinatalie.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/screen2.pngI found the button Excerpts, but as I told you already, the “more-button” is nowhere. 🙁
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Dyad] Featured header image display possibilitiesHello,
now it worked out – I can show the featured image header on my front page. But is there a possibility to remove it from my blog page? There I want to set a normal header image. I’m so sorry for bothering you. 😉
Regards and thank you!
- This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by natalie173.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Dyad] Shorten the post text in mobile versionDear Sacredpath
thank you very much for your help! I got it! But now the button “read more” disapperas. How can I show this button again? Have a look here on a mobile device then you can see what I mean: http://culinatalie.com/rezepte/
I did the change on these two posts:
– Geisschäs…
– Glücklich…Thank you!!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Dyad] Featured header image display possibilitiesHi Kathryn,
I removed the header image from the page, I deactivated the header in the Customizer but still the cherries are displayed??
Regards,
NatalieForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Dyad] Featured header image display possibilitiesI never worked with a child theme.. seems complicated to me. But your last answer I don’t really understand.
“try removing the featured image on your static homepage.” now it’s no featured image on my static homepage. This is what I want. On my landing page there is set a header image, but here I want to show also the featured images (slider with jetpack). And not only on my post-page (http://culinatalie.com/rezepte/).
Regards and thank you!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Dyad] Featured header image display possibilitiesHi Kathryn,
thanks for your quick reply. I’d like to show featured content (image header) on both pages. So once on my blog page and on the other hand also on my static starting page.
Regards,
NatalieForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Dyad] Featured header image display possibilitiesStill waitin for help! 🙂
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: No preview image in facebook by insert post linkHi Andrew, I found out, that only this post is the problem: http://culinatalie.com/pasta/spaghetti-veganese/
All others work. I really don’t know what’s wrong. 🙁
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: No preview image in facebook by insert post linkDear Andrew,
thanks for your reply. I don’t have any special plugin for that. It worked till a few days before without any problems. These are my actual plugins:
Akismet Anti-Spam
Clef
Contact Form 7
Email Subscribers & Newsletters
Hello Dolly
Jetpack von WordPress.com
Limit Login Attempts
Posts in Page
UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore
WP Advanced PDF
WP Maintenance Mode
WPtouch Mobile PluginThanks and regards
NatalieForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Page Images Won't Appear on Twitter or Facebook LinksHello,
I’ve the same problem with http://www.culinatalie.com.
I already checked the facebook tool and I’ve got different notices:– Check that the webserver is running, and that there are no firewalls blocking Facebook’s crawlers.
– The ‘og:type’ property is required, but not present.
– The ‘fb:app_id’ property should be explicitly provided, Specify the app ID so that stories shared to Facebook will be properly attributed to the app. Alternatively, app_id can be set in url when open the share dialog.It worked till a few days ago, but now I can’t share my links incl. an autom. generated image. Could anybody help me with this please?
Thanks a lot!
NatalieForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Presentation of posts side by sideDear Davide,
thank you very much! It helped! Two more questions: how do i show 3 posts side by side (not only two)? And how do I reduce the length of the preview post text?
Thank you very very much for your help!
Best wishes,
NatalieForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Dyad 2 theme doesn’t look like it should on smartphonesThank you very much Gary! It helped! ;-)))