matiuru
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one postI forgot something very important, both are the same table but different columns
[table id=4 hide_columns=”all” show_columns=”1,3″ /]
[table id=4 hide_columns=”all” show_columns=”1,5″ /]Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-Table Reloaded] [Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] Two tables in one postI mean that the two tables are in the same post.
Hi Tobias, I want to add another thing to this, I want to be shown only the first 10 files, like the top ten. Is that possible? Thanx!
Perfect! That works, but I have a problem, when i display the complete table with all the columns it is order by the secondone, is the any way to disable the “aaSorting”: [[1,’asc’]] with the shortcode?
Thanx for the inmediat response. The shortcode you suggest is not working, it shows not in the order, and at the bottom of the table it shows this:
]” /]
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Full content only in latest postMaybe I have to copy my index code
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Decimals on points – not workingcreate me a user with capability to edit leaguemanager and I will see the problem. add me in msn matiascaulin@gmail.com I can help you.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Decimals on points – not workingYes, the latest version of leaguemanager (3.7) fix the problem, you can download from here http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/leaguemanager/
Tell me your website address, good luck