Marc Decroux
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Minamaze] Hide the page titleHello !
Still no way to hide the page title on every page of the website?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Minamaze] Hide the page titleHi,
I finally take some time to try… Is it possible to make something similar for every pages of my wesite? It’s nonsense to do it manually…
Thanks for your help!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Minamaze] Hide the title of the website in the headerThanks! I just display a <space> as logo title, and my problem is solved!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Polylang] Insert same image in 2 pagesYes! I just missed to uncheck the option for the media in the settings!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu on MobileHello!
Still no issue for my problem? Can you re-open this topic? I posted something on the forum, but no answer until now…
Thanks…
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu on MobileHi Mark,
I desactivate every plugins: the problem’s stille here. I browse my website with both Chrome and Safari, reducing the page width until the “menu button” appears: no reaction when I try to click on it… I try with another website, same situation but another theme, and everything is running…
So it must be something in the code of the plugin, I suppose…
I hope you can find a solution!
Good luck and thanks….
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu on MobileHi Mark,
My plugins are the following :
– Acunetix WP Security
– Akismet
– All In One WP Security
– BackUpWordPress
– Contact Form 7
– Disable comments
– Duplicate Post
– Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades
– Email Post Changes
– Jetpack par WordPress.com (i do not activate everything)
– Login LockDown
– NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati
– Options Optimizer
– P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler)
– Really Simple CAPTCHA
– Regenerate Thumbnails
– TablePress
– TablePress Extension: Responsive Tables
– The Events Calendar
– Theme Authenticity Checker (TAC)
– TinyMCE Advanced
– Uber Login Logo
– Viper’s Video Quicktags
– WassUp Real Time Analytics
– WP-Memory-Usage
– WP-Optimize
– WP Google Maps
– WP Maintenance Mode
– WP Super CacheI’m not sure I’m really using all of these, as I test sometimes plugins…
I hope this help!
Thanks in advance!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu on MobileHi Mark,
I checked, and I installed the latest version. And I’m working with a child theme.
The “toggle” button is perfectly displayed on my browser, ever if i’m not using any top menu. However, there’s no reaction when I’m clicking on this button: impossible to show my menu…
Any issue to this?
Thanks in advance!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu doesn't work on a smartphoneHello !
I’m back again with this topic: the problem is still here…. How can I solve it? I browse my url on both Safari and Chrome on my iphone, and the menu button doesn’t work… Is it the same issue with other OS?
Thanks for your help…
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Catch Box] Problem to fix again the content widthHi!
Just found in a previous topic: change “content” with “primary” and everything’s ok!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu doesn't work on a smartphoneCan you check the above url on a smartphone?
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu doesn't work on a smartphoneHi!
I installed the template a fee days ago. I create a child theme, and i’m using the 2.1 wp-fanzone theme… Impossible to know ehy it doesn’t works…
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Remove "white space" on the top menu on smartphoneThe problem of the space seems to be when the editor is connected for editing the website. But the menu of WP is not showed, so it’s not possible to come back in administration mode of the website again…
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Tranlsation of "posted…"Editing the template-tag.php is the answer!
Thanks a lot, Bojan!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Cannot translate Post infoHi!
What I did:
– copy the template-tags.php and place it in my child theme
– place #1 : in the root folder of the child theme directory
– place #2 : in a “inc” directory, in my child theme directoryBoth solutions doesn’t works.
I also try to edit the template-tags.php directly in the wp-fanzone directory: it works.
What did I wrong? Because if the theme is updated, my modification will be lost…
Onçe again, thanks for your support. The only left question is now about my button for the menu on the smartphone, but tis topic still got no answer…
Best regards!
Marc