lponce
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Getty Images] Set embedded getty image as featured imageHello,
Like Richard I think that would be great to be able to use getty image as featured image. The process to post a new article would be much much easier.
I use mostly divi theme from elegant themes.
Thanks anyway for your plugin which is really well done
LaurentI am also wondering if the mapping feature is now included in the 4.4 core ?
As I have to update manually the database each time I add a new domain as the plugin is not able anymore to add a new domain, it would be a really good news for me.
Hello,
Thanks a lot for your really nice plugin.
I second what Paul says. I think it would be perfect to have multiple widgets
on the dashboard.Laurent
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Login Security Solution] login_security_solution_fail tableThanks for your answer. That’s a really good news.
Thanks a lot for your plugin which is just perfect.Sorry but I don’t have time for test and debug. I found another plugin which doesn’t break my sites. Wish you the best for your plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Tweeple] pb with linkThanks a lot for your answer. That’s perfect.
Same problem here. Multisite and unable to login with network admin.
This is really good news Frederick.
Will it be possible to use the next release of W3TC with domain mapping plugins (which are often used with wp multisite) ?
I had to use another cache plugin because of incompatibility between w3tc and domain mapping. Would love to be able to use w3tc again.Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] [Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Is Domain mapping possible?After some research in the forum I found that I’m not the only one to have a problem with w3tc and domain mapping. I found a possible explanation of the pb here : http://www.nsilverbullet.net/2011/11/11/w3-total-cache-and-wordpress-network-issues/
As I understood, the next w3tc release should better handle domain mapping.
Waiting for this new release, I decided to use wp super cache. WP Super Cache is easy to setup and works perfectly with WordPress Mu Domain mapping plugin (same developer).