loadofbikes
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Swift Performance Lite] PayFast notify_url not working with Swift enabledThe issue has disappeared. Not sure what to think of it.
Thank you, Abhishek,
That worked! I appreciate the detailed instructions!
Kind regards,
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [OceanWP] Links in Top Bar not working on Tablet resolutionGot it to work via style.css in child theme. There was a missing opening “{” in the original code example, so this is the code I used:
@media only screen and (max-width: 959px) { .top-bar-right { float: unset; text-align: center; } }(Notice the “{” at the end of the first line!)
- This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by loadofbikes.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by loadofbikes.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by loadofbikes.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [OceanWP] Links in Top Bar not working on Tablet resolution@abhikr781: When I enter that code in my child theme’s style.css, it does not seem to work. Is that expected behaviour? How could I make it work in style.css? I prefer to have all my config in that file, and not most there, but some things in the WordPress editor. Thanks!
- This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by loadofbikes.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [OceanWP] Links in Top Bar not working on Tablet resolutionYes! That did the trick! Wonderful how much you help us out with this theme, @abhikr781 !
Thank you π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce] Checking for update API timeoutI submitted a ticket.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Payfast Gateway] WooCommerce 5.0+ supportHi,
It’s been a month now (minus a day) since WC5 was released, and there is still no official support from the PayFast plugin team?
This is too crucial a part of a webshop to just enable it and wait-and-see.
I hope that compatibility can be checked officially and reported.
Thank you for your time and effort!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce] Checking for update API timeoutHi, I have to re-open this again.
I use the plugin “Query Monitor” and I find two errors:
- GET https://api.wpclever.net/update/1xO1m7k3j1.json
?checking_for_updates=1&installed_version=3.2.3 cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 10000 millisecondsPluginUpdateChecker_2_1->requestInfo()
Plugin: wpc-composite-products-premium 10 10.0121
- Warning The URL https://api.wpclever.net/update/1xO1m7k3j1.json?checking_for_updates=1&installed_version=3.2.3 does not point to a valid plugin metadata file. WP HTTP error: cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 10000 milliseconds 1
wp-content/plugins/wpc-composite-products-premium/includes/wpc-checker.php:234
Plugin: wpc-composite-products-premium
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce] Checking for update API timeoutI don’t see an error anymore. Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce Payfast Gateway] WooCommerce 5.0+ supportThank you, Mike. I won’t try the plugin on a production server until it is tested and reported OK, but if I find the time, I will poke it a bit on a dev server.
I just deleted the product, as I could not get it In Stock anymore, and created a new product. The new one is just acting normal.
The WPClever team sent me an implementation of the requested feature 12 hours after the request was made. Impressive! It will probably be made available in a future release.
Thanks to all on the team!
I have emailed you. Thank you.
Thank you for your swift reply, petedan.
I searched a bit more, and ended up adding my support for the feature request @ wordpress: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22810