LinuxMaster Club
Forum Replies Created
-
Did not consider that the code will be applied on the forum:
HTML
<a href="#имя заголовка оглавления">The first part of the code</a> <a name="имя заголовка оглавления"></a>End of code*имя заголовка оглавления – table of contents title
For Russian speakers
Не учёл, что на форуме будет применён код:HTML
<a href="#имя заголовка оглавления">Первая часть кода</a> <a name="имя заголовка оглавления"></a>Конец кодаok i understand you.
But before that there wasn’t such a thing, whether the functionality will be added to the plugin later, so as not to edit Custom css styles?
disabled, now you can see
Under the link https://artsiberia.ru/?p=1 you do not see that voting stars overlap each other?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YASR - Yet Another Star Rating Plugin for WordPress] Adding functionalitygood
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YASR - Yet Another Star Rating Plugin for WordPress] Adding functionalityyes
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [YASR - Yet Another Star Rating Plugin for WordPress] Plugin translationCompleted the translation. If then something else needs to be corrected, we will fix it.
There are no problems on the test site.
Perhaps I will give up the editor Guteberg on the main, until everything works fine will not.
We will test on the test site.At the moment I can not give a link to the domain, as there is a transfer of content from the classic editor to Gutenberg, but I’ll try on another site, then I will let you know if there is a problem again or not.
I mean, the Advanced Gutenberg plugin replaces styles and because of this does not show a separator. Actually I used the firefox inspector and having disabled the /wp-content/plugins/advanced-gutenberg/assets/css/blocks_styles/blocks.min.css?ver=3a0b68f1c9fe5ac4337e6ee543fba7c9 style, the separator reappeared. And I mean separator, not spacer.
I used the Advanced table block.
Having disabled the plugin, the Advanced Gutenberg plugin has no problems displaying the separator.
I hope a little clarified information.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Comments - wpDiscuz] The plugin does not work with the new version of WPNot yet updated php
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Comments - wpDiscuz] The plugin does not work with the new version of WPI did what you wrote right away. The reason is most likely in the version 5.3
updated wordpress to the latest version, earned
updated wordpress to the latest version, earned