jlahm
Forum Replies Created
-
Nick: I’m so sorry! I can’t believe I went to the wrong plugin for support. What a doofus… 🙂 Thank you for your patient and courteous reply.
Jim
Here is the shortcode I used. I believe I tried it with only one of the words having the single quote also.
[accept_stripe_payment price="396.00" name="Healing the Warrior's Heart" description="Healing the Warrior's Heart 11-day intensive group experience." button_text="Pay Now" class="et_pb_button"]When I did this, the parameter was truncated at the single quote.
Thanks for looking into this.
Has there been any progress on this? I too am having the same problem. My tag is [email] from the first page of the form, and I have tried using [email] and [multiform “email”] and neither have worked in the “To” field of the Mail(2) Autoresponder.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Image Sizes] Crop position errorI am getting the same error (at line #200 though) with V3.0.5. The $crop_position parameter passed to the is_crop_position() function appears to be an array.