JenRed
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: a different permalink htaccess problemWOW! I did it! Thank you so much. I checked here http://codex.wordpress.org/Glossary#P to find out about Post Slugs (I already knew that much) and then thought I would go ahead and change the slug of the Archive page anyway and see what happened.
Magic! I changed it from “archives” to “archiveslist” and now everything works the way it should.
I can’t thank you enough! I have spent days trying to work this out. I never would have thought of doing that. Is there something that changed in the new version because it used to be fine before? Any further info as to what made you think of that or whatever would be great so that I can learn from it. 🙂
Jen
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: a different permalink htaccess problemI don’t know anything about slugs – can you give me a bit more of an idea what might need doing? thanks
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Permalinks – actual post content not showingI have posted this problem with much more detail over here in the Troubleshooting Forum as it belongs there.
Forum: Your WordPress
In reply to: Please Review My SiteIt looks great. I like the colours and customisations you have made. 🙂
Forum: Your WordPress
In reply to: new crafty bloghi John
Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck with setting yours up. I found lots of helpful info in the “docs” section of this site. 🙂
Jen
Forum: Your WordPress
In reply to: I need to see a URL that is using WordPress SUCCESSFULLY!shameless plug: I have just started a blog after many years hiatus. I would love some readers! 🙂
thanks
Jen