Ignacio Cruz Moreno
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi there.
I’m very sorry for the delay, I missed this. We came up with a solution for this. The problem is that you generate the file into default uploads folder. We use an external service for our images/files. There are two solutions for this:
1. Use WP functions to interact with upload API like this: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_handle_upload that will upload the file where it should.
2. Do not generate any file but dinamically generate the CSS. This has been our solution and here’s the code:add_filter( 'get_frm_stylesheet', 'formidable_hooks_get_frm_stylesheet', 500 ); function formidable_hooks_get_frm_stylesheet( $stylesheet ) { if ( isset( $stylesheet['formidable'] ) ) { $stylesheet['formidable'] = add_query_arg( 'load_frmpro_css', 'true', site_url() ); } return $stylesheet; } add_action( 'wp_loaded', 'formidable_hooks_load_custom_stylesheet' ); function formidable_hooks_load_custom_stylesheet() { if ( isset( $_GET['load_frmpro_css'] ) && $_GET['load_frmpro_css'] === 'true' && class_exists( 'FrmProAppController' ) ) { if ( method_exists( 'FrmProAppController', 'load_css' ) ) { FrmProAppController::load_css(); } if ( method_exists( 'FrmAppController', 'load_css' ) ) { FrmAppController::load_css(); } } }The code loads the CSS trhough the next URL:
HOME_URL?load_frmpro_css=true
if $_GET[‘load_frmpro_css’] is detected, FrmProAppController::load_css(); or FrmAppController::load_css(); is triggered (I kept both for backward compatibility). Thos functions will echo the CSS rules.
I think it would be nice if you pass it to the devs.
Thanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Missing font weights/stylesActually, not, there’s not style/weight dropdown. You can use the default styling buttons (bold, italics…) instead yet I guess that you’re asking for even more control.
We haven’t added every style for every font because it takes a lot of memory when rendering Settings>Writing. We’ll maybe come up with something in the future to solve this but there are no plans at the moment.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Missing font weights/stylesHi Robirob.
I’d need more data about the error.
1. What version of WordPress are you using?
2. Is there any Javascript error in the console? Just follow instructions in Step 3 in this page: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors
3. Screenshots would help too.
Thanks.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Reddle] Avatars issue when comments are not nestedNo worries, thanks anyway, we applied our own patch.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Can't load fontUhmm, could be an incompatibility with another plugin?
Would you mind to tell me what plugins were activated in your site? I’ll try to investigate.
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Can't load fontI’ve checked in a clean installation and seems to be working for me. Have you selected any font in Settings>Writing?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Missing ScriptHi caltni.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m thinking about adding it in following versions.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Can't load fontHi carolromancini. could you tell me what WP version and browser are you using?
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Can't load fontedunbar85: Have you clicked on the Toggle Toolbar button?
Here’s a screenshot: http://imgur.com/Eyle9sB
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Can't load fontHi everyone.
Sorry for the delay here.
I have been really trying to reproduce this but I couldn’t. Everything works for me. I can check/uncheck any font and they appear in the dropdown. Please, bear in mind that there are always some default fonts in the dorpdown:
Andale Mono, Arial, Arial Black, Book Antiqua, Comic Sans MS, Courier New, Georgia, Helvetica, Impact, Symbol, Tahoma, Terminal, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Webdings, Wingdings.
They will be always in the dropdown if you select more than one font in the list. They also appear at the top of the dropdown. I could sort them alphabetically though.
Could anyone upload a screenshot, I may see something that I cannot right now.
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Can't load fontOk, thanks all for reporting. I’ll try to check everything again as soon as possible.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] Can't load fontThat’s weird. I guess you’re using WordPress 4.1, right?
Have you tried deactivating other plugins?
It’s really working for me and the options are pretty basic.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Supreme Google Webfonts] There are two questions. (about fonts)Hi blacksix.
1. Basically, we included all the fonts that were when latest version was released. But now you need to go to Settings>Writing to select those that you want to use. That makes the site faster, try not to load many fonts, just the needed ones.
2. I cannot find Source Han Sans in Google Fonts directory but Noto Sans has been included.
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Let Them Unsubscribe] Wanted to donate and there is no way…Hi laura.lee.
Thanks a lot for your kind words. I’ve added a donation link in the last version.
Thanks-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Let Them Unsubscribe] Translation to spanish does not work on my installHi again.
It should be also fixed in 1.2
Thanks.