heredia21
Forum Replies Created
-
No i do not. This is the only wordpress plugin that is phpbb related.
Damn I cant get my blog posts to post on forum. Already assigned forums.
Get it to work yet?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [GetSocial] GetSocial on homepage ?Any way to get it one homepage?
Thanks debajyoti
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?Works now! Thanks a lot of your help guys. How did I get that malicious script in there?
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?Ok I have disabled feedburner plugin. I can now view my feed now. How can I get feedburner to work?
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?I have the nRelate plugin
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?debajyoti i removed that script from index.php and i am getting this
This page contains the following errors:error on line 353 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?Hmm i dont have the IGIT related post plugin. Do i remove that javascript?
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?No i havent tried different theme. What else could be the issue?
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?Just tried that. Same error
This page contains the following errors:error on line 426 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: My feedburner is giving me errors. What do i do?Yes i turned off all plugins still doesnt work. I am not sure when it started happening until someone mentioned it to me today
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP phpBB Bridge] Add a PM link or Username clickableYes this is what i requested. Hope it gets done.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP phpBB Bridge] Add a PM link or Username clickableThank you! Enjoying the constant work. incredible plugin