Wow, MLA is quite rich. And thanks for the tips on how to get what I want. I’m going to take some time to digest these points and get a better grip on what MLA has to offer. Many thanks. May be back to you over the weekend.
I want you to know that I got it working fine. In fact, it is a beautiful thing you have created. I will watch for your updates.
Thank you!
Greg
I think I’ve solved this. I should’ve read your docs more closely (good docs, btw!)
Case closed, I think.
An update:
I’ve played with some settings and now *sometimes* see a faint tag cloud, but it disappears or shrinks out of sight. But at least I’m starting to see it, although vaguely. Still tinkering. You might consider adding a “Restore Default Settings” option because things can get out of control quickly w/ so many settings.
I’m also going to read your Help docs more closely.
Thanks.