Global
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: remove_theme_support() generates array index errorI second this question!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Instance] [Plugin: Widget Instance] Where's the formatting?Hi tomdekok,
Thanks for your input!
Off the top of my head, I believe I made a deliberate decision not to wrap the widget with the formatting of the sidebar as the formatting is applied to the sidebar itself and not individual widgets, and I thought what may have been appropriate for a sidebar may not be when your inserting the widget in another location.
But I will look into it. Perhaps I could include a checkbox for the editor dialog box (Include formatting?) and a parameter for the functions and actions formatting=true|false…
Ill get back to you anyhow to confirm I can make those changes in the next few days…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Instance] [Plugin: Widget Instance] Plugin's authorHi ase12 I just setup a fresh MultiSite install locally with the current latest version of WordPress (3.4.1) and I am seeing widgets in the select widget dropdown.
Do you know if the active theme you are using has any registered sidebars and if any widgets have been added to those sidebars in the Appearance > Widgets screen?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Instance] [Plugin: Widget Instance] Plugin's authorThank you very much for the feedback. I have never used MultiSite, but I will endeavour
to make the plugin compliant.My bad. Thank u sir!
Forum: Requests and Feedback
In reply to: Quick edit feature for media libraryWould love this feature. <rant> WP should be focused on developing the UI for content management – not developing gimmicky UI for changing layout presentation. 3.4 is a step in the wrong direction. </rant>
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [flickree] flickree authorThanks Jonathan hope it comes in handy for you!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Overriding twentyeleven theme-options.phpThanks @mtpultz works perfectly…