fredpeng
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi, Fyuri,
It didn’t happen today. But I will keep tracking. I have 2 Commerce Managers with the same issue. I will share them soon.
All the best!
FredHi, Vinod and Fyuri,
My catalog ID is 1336921974376320.
All the best!
Fred
Hi, Marija,
I cannot update to the newest version of the plugin because of the Puchase Event issue. It affected the ads performance. Acctually I rolled back to 3.4.6 from 3.5.4. But the other information, I can provide shortly.
All the best!
Fred
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Meta for WooCommerce] Purchase Event abnormal with this plugin version 3.5.3Hi, @marijastuntcoders ,
I think the newest version 3.5.4 still has an issue with the Purchase event capturing. Some ads are capturing the Purchse event, but most of them are not. For example, we have 5 actual purchase today up to now from Meta ads, but in the Ads Manager only caputured 1 Purchase. From the event manager, I can see Total server events received is 5. Total browser events received is 0. So I think the newest version of plugin solved the issue partially.
Best Regards!
Fred
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Meta for WooCommerce] Purchase Event abnormal with this plugin version 3.5.3@marijastuntcoders Hi, Marija, I can see Version 3.5.4 has released. Has the above issue been solved within this version?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Meta for WooCommerce] Latest version 3.5.3 does not log eventsSure, thank you.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Meta for WooCommerce] Latest version 3.5.3 does not log eventsHi, I am also facing the same issue with the newest version of this plugin. The server recorded the Purchase event, but the browser didn’t. Then in our Ads Manager, no Purchase results have been recorded but accutally there were Purchases. I tried to contacted the Meta support and they suggested me to change to Meta Pixel for WordPress and it works normal. However, it is not the final solution for our business.
OK. Thank you.
Hi, yes, my php is 8.3.6. And I can see the error log from system status. Please check if it will help.
2024-05-27T19:44:15+00:00 Critical Cannot declare class AliNext_Lite\ApplyPricingRulesProcess, because the name is already in use
Additional context{ “error”: { “type”: 64, “file”: “\/var\/www\/hsapp\/content\/plugins\/ali2woo-lite\/includes\/classes\/utils\/ApplyPricingRulesProcess.php”, “line”: 15 }, “backtrace”: [ { “file”: “\/var\/www\/hsapp\/content\/plugins\/woocommerce\/includes\/class-woocommerce.php”, “line”: 377, “function”: “critical”, “class”: “WC_Logger”, “type”: “->” }, { “function”: “log_errors”, “class”: “WooCommerce”, “type”: “->” } ] }
Hi, I have reported this issue to your support center. I think it is easy to re-produce from your side.