ewscos
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Hueman] Customizer ProblemsI temporarily went with another theme until these problems with the customizer get resolved.
Sorry,
Ed SandersForum: Plugins
In reply to: [TT Guest Post Submit] Pro Version image uploadYay, after playing with the settings, I removed the image maximums I had set, entered no filetypes into that field, and the image submission now works.
Seems you have to leave the maximum file size field blank, the image dimensions leave blank, and the filetype field leave blank and it works now…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TT Guest Post Submit] Pro Version image uploadHi Rashed,
I have tried to enter .jpg,.jpeg,.gif,.png
I also tried just jpg,jpeg,gif,png
I also tried leaving it blank.Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Ed
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TT Guest Post Submit] Pro Version image uploadNo I haven’t been able to work this out yet, and have disabled the upload field until we hear back from someone. I also posted a reply on his website so maybe some activity will come from that.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Widgets not updatingsorry, it was a plug-in conflict.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Widgets not updatingBTW the site is at http://mredsanders.net
That page is generated by the profile plug in, so there’s no way to edit it per se, I edited the profile and that worked! Thank you for your suggestion!
http://www.summitmasters.net/enter/?profile_cct=david-kuklin
still not getting a like button on some pages and can’t figure out why some do show it and others don’t…It seems I solved the issue on that page now but frankly it must have been when I rebuilt the profiles we had something set incorrectly. Thank you for looking at it!