EvgenBest
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] conflict with a plugin of “Visual Sidebar Editor”Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] conflict with a plugin of “Visual Sidebar Editor”updated, but nothing has changed
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] conflict with a plugin of “Visual Sidebar Editor”I wrote to you yesterday for email. You received?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] conflict with a plugin of “Visual Sidebar Editor”Hi!
I have sent. Thanks!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [DW Question & Answer] no support Visual Sidebar EditorHello! Very much I waited for the decision in the new version of a plug-in. Unfortunately you did not fix a problem.
I understand that the free version and it is not interesting to work. But at least wrote that it is not possible to correct or at what price are ready to correct…Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] Problem with styles of post titlethank you very much. everything works
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] Problem with styles of post titleAfter updating of control of styles have broken π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] Problem with styles of post titlethanks!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] Problem with styles of post title[netsposts exclude_blog=4 taxonomy=analitika-i-obzory date_format=d.m.Y. show_author=true thumbnail=true size=imglist image_class=alignleft auto_excerpt=true excerpt_length=80 paginate=true list=10]Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] Problem with styles of post titleForum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] Problem with styles of post titleI want to make so that at a clique on heading there was a transition to article. But when I do include_link_title=” true”, style of heading which looks not beautifully changes.
In attempt to register the style by means of wrap_title_start, wrap_title_end nothing changes.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Network Posts Extended] Problem with styles of post titleForum: Plugins
In reply to: [DW Question & Answer] no support Visual Sidebar EditorHi, thanks.
Yes, i am using Visual Composer Builder plugin. I send a plug-in and I look forward from you the answer- This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by EvgenBest.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Like] Residuals of a plugin of buddypress-likeDB Cache Reloaded Fix
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [BuddyPress Like] Residuals of a plugin of buddypress-likeThanks, for the help. It helped