eptinomy
Forum Replies Created
-
Thank you for such detailed reply.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Responsive Pricing Table] Pricing with 2 groups of pricesThank you for your reyply.
Great news! Thank you for your support!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Widget Context] Insert lightbox to the widgetThank you for your reply.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Robo Gallery - Photo & Image Slider] Tags for imagesThank you for your reply.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [The Events Calendar] Telegram notificationThank you for your reply.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Gallery Images Ape] Few sliders with different effectsThank you for your reply.
Sorry for delay with reply! Everything is ok, we have find solution.
ok, thank you!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Simple Link Directory - AI Powered] CategoriesThanks! I’ll try to use professional version in close future.
Thank you for your reply! I’ll check configuration one more time.
Sorry for some delay with reply. It was fixed, so ticket is resolved! You have very nice plugin!
ok, thank you! I’ll post it here in short time.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Gallery Images Ape] Links and buttonsThank you for your reply!
Problem sorted!