Dumples
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [DW Question & Answer] Require an email for anonymous questionsAwesome! Thanks so much! Works great.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Zotpress] zotpressInTextBib sortby default parameter not workingJust popping in to confirm I’m also having the problem that rudfan mentions. The order seemed to be working well a few months ago, but no more.
Additionally, on some pages, the bibliography list generates, but then 80% of the list items disappear after it loads. It leaves only 5 to 10 of the initial 30 to 50 items.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Zotpress] Hovering over in-text citations for detailsAh, bummer. I was hoping it would be added for numbered citations, especially since with numbered citations the user can’t see author/title information without scrolling.
Anyway, thanks for the reply!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Zotpress] A list of all references with their IDs in the backendCool, thanks again!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Zotpress] Hovering over in-text citations for detailsYes, on the front end, the title attribute for links.
I believe the previous versions showed the author’s name, title of article, and date, though I’m not positive.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Zotpress] A list of all references with their IDs in the backendThank you so much! Can you also add a way to change the number of items displayed on each page in “Browse”?
I really appreciate your efforts in making this software. It’s incredible!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Zotpress] zotpressInTextBib sortby default parameter not workingOkay, makes sense. What I am trying to do is have the bibliography display the references in the order they appear in the content. This worked in the versions before 6.0. Is this no longer possible?