Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • @fedorov, just do not use this property for input. Specify this only for the class where the indent is needed.

    @fedorov, мy laptop has exactly this screen resolution. The button is not a curve!

    Hi. I do not use this theme, but now I activated it (curiosity). The button is not a curve! It is located exactly in the center (If you set width:auto for this item, it will look quite wonderful). If you have this button crooked, you should look for a problem in your manipulations with the styles.
    With regard to comments. The lower line annihilates the previous value. Just swap the lines:
    .comment .comment.odd {…
    .comment.even + .odd {…
    to:
    .comment.even + .odd {…
    .comment .comment.odd {…

    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    Кстати, в предыдущем сообщении чуток ошибся, воспроизведя строку по памяти. Вот так это выглядит: basic_page_layout: default
    Если это поможет процессу, то вот такую связь нашел:
    В файле meta-boxes.php во фрагменте кода

    	foreach ( $page_layout as $field ) {
    		//Execute this saving function
    		$old = get_post_meta( $post_id, $field['id'], true );
    		$new = isset( $_POST[ $field['id'] ] ) ? $_POST[ $field['id'] ] : 'default';
    		if ( $new && $new != $old ) {
    			update_post_meta( $post_id, $field['id'], $new );
    		} elseif ( '' == $new && $old ) {
    			delete_post_meta( $post_id, $field['id'], $old );
    		}
    	}         

    если закомментировать строку
    $new = isset( $_POST[ $field['id'] ] ) ? $_POST[ $field['id'] ] : 'default';
    то этот баг фиксится, по крайней мере для этого ключа и значения (уточняю этот момент потому, что, если, к примеру, добавить аудио шорткодом [audio], не в поле, а просто в тело поста как медиафайл, то вылезает поле enclosure, а в других темах такого нет).

    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by DS.
    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    I already understood that. Can I clean up the database from them without harming the site? Will they be generated again if that function is activated? Is this garbage or not?

    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    Никаких плагинов не использую, если добавить в content.php строку
    <?php the_meta(); ?>
    поля будут отображаться, но заодно вылазит как поле строка basic_layout_default.

    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    Super! Thank you very much!

    Thank you! But I already solved this problem. For a long time now I’ve included code support in widgets without any plugins, only with the help of code:

    function php_in_widgets($widget_content) {
    	if (strpos($widget_content, '<' . '?') !== false) {
    		ob_start();
    		eval('?' . '>' . $widget_content);
    		$widget_content = ob_get_contents();
    		ob_end_clean();
    	}
    	return $widget_content;
    }
    add_filter('widget_text', 'php_in_widgets', 99);

    So, I just did not immediately realize that the new widget has a new name. I added a line:
    add_filter('classic_widget_text', 'php_in_widgets', 99);
    And now everything works great.

    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    You are absolutely right. Sorry, I’m not a programmer at all, I do not understand php, so I did not immediately understand the reason. I have long connected the support of php-code in text widgets, and now I was sure that php in the widget will work as before. But I did not consider that now the widget is called otherwise. Now I solved the problem. I added to:
    add_filter('widget_text', 'php_in_widgets', 99);
    one more:
    add_filter('classic_widget_text', 'php_in_widgets', 99);
    to the functions.php.
    Now everything works.
    Thank you!

    Thank you. It also solved the problem with the self-destruction of php-codes and scripts in the widgets of the new wordpress.

    UPD Ah, no))) I hurried to rejoice. After refreshing the page, the PHP code does not work, as if I saved it in a visual editor.

    • This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by DS.
    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    And I was surprised “woooow” and hoped for a miracle)))))
    Thank you.

    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    No, thanks))) At first, I even wanted to ask you – “plzzz return the earlier version of the plugin”, and although that version was also slow, like a whale on land, but it was almost the only inconvenience. However, I’m sorry for the sharp response at the beginning, at that moment I was nervous after the next torment with the plugin. I understand, you tried to do something good. In fact, you have one great plugin – Media Library Folders Reset. I am grateful for it, as well as for all your updates that made me look for a solution to the problem with the folders. Now I’m using the ‘Media from FTP + Organize Media Library by Folders’ bundle and I’ve got from these plugins everything I’ve been looking for before.

    Thread Starter DS

    (@dosolnce)

    I already deleted your plugin, because I was exhausted to work with it, but I’ll try to list (and sorry for my English). 1. Very slow. 2. I have a version of PHP 7, and the plugin constantly wrote that I have a lower version than required. 3. The list of folders was closed by the slightest movement of the mouse or any actions with folders or files in the list. 4. The plugin does not work on the mobile device, it only shows the folders with the files. 5. No synchronization and database reset did not save me from duplicating or losing images in the main library after moving through the plugin, also the plug-in is not able to see the files downloaded via FTP. And so on. In short, I was tired of doing a hundred extra actions and found an easy and quick alternative. Thank you and good luck.

    I found this solution on the Internet. It is working.

    add_filter( 'intermediate_image_sizes', 'delete_intermediate_image_sizes' );
    function delete_intermediate_image_sizes( $sizes ){
    	return array_diff( $sizes, array(
    		'medium_large',
    		'large',
    	) );
    }

    Yes, it’s all right, we should not have been in a hurry, thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)