digistep
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: All index.php files rewritten by virusIf you don’t have shell access to your host, how do you change the file permissions to 444?
And also, what files in particular are you changing the permissions too? Is it just the index.php files?
Thanks for responding to my question. This was a huge problem for me.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to include the PayPal generated form in WP?Sorry, my test form can be viewed at:
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Image Gallery and Drag and Drop Feature. Is this part of the core?I figured it out. You first have to create a post and then it becomes available. Solved.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Google Doc Embedder] [Plugin: Google Doc Embedder]Sorry. The error code is the following:
GDE EMBED ERROR: invalid URL, please use fully qualified URL (when viewing the source code
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Images Have Stopped DisplayingAre you saying that one FB plugin can squash ALL post images whether they have any relation to FB or not?
I tried a simple test where I added a post with an image. The result was the same error as described in the original post of this thread.
You are right about Sherlock. Where is Watson?
-DA
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Images Have Stopped DisplayingI have actually come in cold to this problem and the real admin is away. I have no history and no activity log.
My gut feeling is that you are right about the server permissions thing because when I log in as administrator to the dashboard and inspect the image file I recieve the same error as reported originally.
As for your plugin suggestion. I don’t know what plugins have been installed lately but what about if I deactivate and reactivate the whole lot?
Thanks for your interest.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Images Have Stopped DisplayingNo. That did not do it. It seems that your suggestion is more
browser related. All my users are reporting this problem.I think this is a WP specific issue.
Thanks for the feedback.