df7729
Forum Replies Created
-
I’m not sure that answers the questions. The questions are in regard to enabling the WP-Optimize cache.
1. Do I need to configure anything special to have WooCommerce (latest version) cart work properly?
2. Does Wp-Optimize work with the DONOTCACHEPAGE constant?
Thanks.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce] Pricing per Country / IPThanks, I need both, pricing tiers and the geo-based pricing. Do you integrate with the one you listed?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Pass dropdown list from cart to checkout page?Hello,
Thanks, I’ve found all kinds of “per item” or “per product” or “checkout page” examples. What I haven’t found is one that is not per product, but just for the cart overall.
I place a dropdown list on there via woocommerce_after_cart_totals and it shows under the Proceed to Checkout button. When that button is clicked, it goes to a form with my custom shortcode instead of the default shortcode. I can’t figure out how to get the value? Again it’s not per item or per product.
- This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by df7729.
I want to add a side-band with the menus to the unit pages on the left side.
Can I add something from Appearance -> Menus to the unit pages that are created? The menu points to the various unit pages, so I’d like each unit page to point to the other unit pages for different categories of products that can easily change from?
thanks, that fixed it.
It’s at https://themeforest.net/item/impreza-retina-responsive-wordpress-theme/6434280 and basically uses WPBakery.
I was hoping to add to the created unit and instead of having to manually create a page and then use the auto links short code.
What are your custom post types, maybe there is an option somewhere?
I cleared the error log, clicked around and it still pops up. I hit the X to get rid of it, as soon as clicking on another tab (say products or even error log again) it shows up again. The error log is empty and still showing up?
How is it making the determination? Could word-fence be interfering? Everything seems to work fine, just this captcha error message showing up? I don’t have a PA-API key set yet since just setting up for first time and Amazon doesn’t give those until 3 sales ..
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Error about mercadopago within woocommerce logs..Same problem every day for the past week, I don’t even know what this is.
example of one day.2021-09-07T05:10:16+00:00 ERROR Spec is invalid because the locale could not be retrieved in feed 2021-09-07T05:10:16+00:00 ERROR stdClass Object ( [slug] => mercadopago_q3_2021_ES [type] => marketing [status] => unactioned [is_snoozable] => 0 [source] => woocommerce.com [locales] => Array<snip>