cyath
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Donations via PayPal] Problems with Paypal donations on my website[wpedon id=736] is the code.
I do use a cache plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Donations via PayPal] Problems with Paypal donations on my websiteNope, exact same issue. A reddit user said it might have been because I didn’t accept the AUP?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Donations via PayPal] Problems with Paypal donations on my websiteI think it’s a personal account. I don’t know what is a cache plugin, just the normal one.
Is it an issue with the shortcode?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Accept Donations with PayPal & Stripe] Shortcode doesn’t work on my siteI got it to work I think! Was another error altogether. Thanks for being so patient and I appreciate your plugin.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Accept Donations with PayPal & Stripe] Shortcode doesn’t work on my siteThanks for taking the time to reply. This is strange because when I load the page I see nothing. What could be the cause?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Accept Donations with PayPal & Stripe] Shortcode doesn’t work on my siteNo one?
Thanks!
Ummm it’s been a week now. Any word on fix?
Thanks for the reply! Not to bug but when do you think it will be ready?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Completely new to WordPress, some questionsThanks once again. Ok, I’ve been following the steps on this guide and we got to here :
>Move your WordPress core files to the new location (WordPress address).
Do you mean to go to my webpage admin and update from there?
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Completely new to WordPress, some questionsCan you migrate from one theme to another without much difficulty? (i.e will all your menus etc stay intact?)
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Completely new to WordPress, some questionsThanks so much! There’s so much I have to learn and your links are very helpful indeed.