coen@quant-ict.nl
Forum Replies Created
-
I did a short test with Gtranslate which had no issue at all switching around languages . True should use a paid version to get manual translations for certain things . .. True not ideal and not locally managed .. So what can I do to make translate press to work properly
I’m not sure if I do need pro license to achieve what I want and if it its actually needed. Is there a way to figure out if Pro License would solve my issues ?
Still have issues with this. I did check the URL shown when I use translate press to select a position wich links to another Item on another pages . That shows correct url using \nl\…… I don’t get the drift why it still switching back to \en\ after klicking . I’m using slugs in the URL would that could cause such behavior?
Alex what is mend by “custom links without language encoding”.
At the moment i have links with https://dev.quant-ict.nl/portfolio-quant-ict/ which will depending on the language selected do https://dev.quant-ict.nl/en/portfolio-quant-ict/ or https://dev.quant-ict.nl/nl/portfolio-quant-ict/ and I’m still not 100% convinced that if i select dutch and use those custom links to navigate that it will force dutch at all times.. So is there a more water proof methode for this custom links
I think issue solved .. for all custom links I needed to set full url https://…………. did this for all custom links on all pages and now it seems stable
I’m using the setting Force language in custom links.. So that it keeps language choosen while using custom links. Looks like you can switch 2-4 time and then all of a sudden it switches back to default.
If correct TP is not generating a physical translated page but keeps the translated text in a repository by page. Which means I cannot change the behavior of the button on a Dutch page to link to another Dutch page (or position on a page)
I think its related when linking pages or sections in a button. Or when switch from main to sub menu
Way better Many thanks
Hi this was the added custom CSS
.search-field{width:100%;border-radius:50px;border:0;padding:15px;} (just to try if it changes something)
As mentioned I’m using the short code on a single page
[search-in-place-form in_current_page=”1″ display_button=”1″]
this is a DIVI web site where I added a code module with above short code
Instead of pscreen this is the site page
What I’m trying to achieve. Have the search field full with including the search button. Like to be able to adjust font size in search. an maybe some other setting of the search box