CodyRo
Forum Replies Created
-
I still have this problem. Please, can explain how can i change with another account?
I have same problem with my plugin because i registered from mistake the another account. I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it but i take all time this message “Your AdSense account is different from the one registered for this site. Please contact your site owner.”
How can i fix it to add another account?
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Proper authorization is required to access this resource!I will try another version
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Proper authorization is required to access this resource!After I installed I tried to get into admin but I could not because of this error. No plugins, no themes… all default.
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Proper authorization is required to access this resource!Its a fresh install i have no .htaccess
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Registration confirmation emailOh greate work. Thank you guys.
Cheers.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Registration confirmation emailNo and I have no ideea about some plugin
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Http Error when uploading media larger than 1MBResize image dimension.
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Blank ScreenI had the same problem but I solved it. I uploaded the files in ASCII and not fair. Delete all WP files from FTP and reupload in AUTO or BINARY.
“The image cannot be displayed because it contains errors.” = SOLVED!
Forum: Installing WordPress
In reply to: Lots of Trouble moving wordpressNice thank you
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-reCAPTCHA] [Plugin: WP-reCAPTCHA] reCAPTCHA doesn't workI have same problem … in Q&A theme dont appear for login and register page … comment page to … If i use another theme this work greate.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP-reCAPTCHA] [Plugin: WP-reCAPTCHA] My plugin isn't workingI have same problem … in Q&A theme dont work for login and register page … comment page to … If i use another theme this work greate.
I have same problem … in Q&A theme dont work for login and register page … comment page to … If i use another theme this work greate.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: CubePoints] Remove $ sign from Cubepoints display?For me dont work … i remove $ but nithing happend … he are back activated