cherylweb27
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [MesoColumn] Adding functions.php to child themeOhhhh…. I see it in the path of the error…. but I don’t know where that’s coming from??? That was the original child theme that I deleted.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [MesoColumn] Adding functions.php to child themeWhere do you see that? When I look at my site’s files via cPanel & File Manager, I see the following path:
wp-content >> themes >> mesocolumn-child
Do I need to reinstall the child theme, and adjust the folder name before uploading?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WP Ultimate Recipe] Warning on InstallI received the same error. It happened as soon as I activated the plugin. The install went fine (error-free). When I activated the plugin, I got the error at the top of the admin panel.
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /[website folder information removed]/wp-content/plugins/wp-ultimate-recipe/vendor/vafpress/classes/control/fieldmulti.php on line 36
The warning did go away after I navigated to another page, but I’m concerned of issues later on…
On this particular site, I’m running WP 4.1, theme Aegaeus, shared hosting on Hostgator
http://viewmywebsitedraft.com/specops/
Thank you! π
I’m having something similar happen on four sites… π
At least, I think it’s the same issue.
With the most recent update, EVERY site that I’ve updated (four now – I’m not doing any more!) has had the same result: When I run the updated through WP updater, it kicks out the following error message:
Failed to fetch the new data from Google Analytics. Please reauthenticate on the settings page!
I got one of the sites to authenticate…I think. Except now the site isn’t displaying the UA code at all, and it’s giving me the following UA code:
Please configure your Google Analytics settings!
I’ve tried re-authenticating (although the button still says “authenticate” not “re-authenticate”), I’ve tried to “Save Changes,” but nothing seems to work.
@katmaxin, I think our two issues may be related. If you find an answer, please let me know.
(If they’re not related issues… my apologies. π )
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [My YouTube Channel] Autoplay works but mute does not workI was having the same issue. Had to change “What to show?” from HTML5 to HTML5 Async. But now the mute works.
But what will the repercussions be? Should I be worried about how the plugin will perform? What is the difference between HTML5 and HTML5 Async?
Thank you! π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Setting up flat rate shipping per product classNo, it never did get fixed. The client ended up changing his shipping methods, so the website had to change anyway.
I would love to know how to fix this though, so if, in the future, I run into this again, I know what to do.
Thanks! π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Theme Suggestions – Hard to Find Vertical NavUPDATE: I made (yet another!) pass through the code of the example site, and found it’s a child theme of TwentyTwelve!!
(My kudos and congratulations to the developers, whoever you are!)
So I’m going to move to that forum, and see if I can get some help there.
However, I’m going to leave this thread open for a few days, to see if there are any themes out there that are similar, so I don’t have to do so much editing to get a similar result to my original example site.
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Theme Suggestions – Hard to Find Vertical NavThanks for the reply. Your theme looks nice. I’m really looking for something with either a native vertical menu, or an easily attainable one. I can make simple changes to CSS, like changing colors and font sizes, but if I had a strong background in CSS & HTML, this probably wouldn’t be such an issue in the first place. π
Thanks for the suggestion though!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Theme Suggestions – Hard to Find Vertical NavThank you for the fast reply!
You have a nice looking theme. However, it doesn’t seem to have the vertical navigation, which is essential to the site I’m attempting to build. π
In answer to your question, I’m hoping to avoid iframing as much as possible. I’m still researching IDX plugins. I’m looking at the dsIDXpress, mainly because it seems to be the most popular. But I’m also considering Optima-Express. However, the theme is the first concern.
Thanks again for your reply.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Archiving WP sites to my laptop? Or another method?Hi Ravi!
Thanks so much for the help!
So, just to clarify…
I would use a backup program (hopefully provided on my cPanel) to backup the site, then load it on a local server? Would I also have to include some kind of site-copying program in the mix somewhere, to avoid problems with the URL’s? If so, what & where?
(I’ve been looking at directions for moving WP sites, but wasn’t sure if that’s what I should be using.)
Thanks! π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Search Box on Topbar and/or Nav AreaWow. Don’t I feel a bit dumb. π That’s what I get for trolling the internet for code snippets that I really don’t understand.
Thanks so much for setting me straight, and your super-fast reply. It worked perfectly!!
I really appreciate it!! π
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Remove title on homepage contentThanks! π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Chat Room] Not sure its workingThanks so much for the super-quick support!! π
For every one neat thing I can do from the admin panel, there’s 10 even neater things I CAN’T do with the CSS code itself. lol.
I found another free plugin that did the trick, for the most part. I think this theme is simply a bit inflexible with some plugins. But I like your plugin and will likely use it again on another site.
Thanks again for your help.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Chat Room] Not sure its workingI’m getting the same result. And I’ve tried to enter chat in the box and it doesn’t work. I’m using Live Theme, which places page content in a tabbed window on the home page. Is there any way to fix this?
themellomethod.com/webinar
If I click “View” on the “All Chat Rooms” menu, I can see a very narrow window, justified way too far to the left, of the chat. On THAT page, I can enter a comment. But that really won’t work for this site.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: [Virtue] Adjust Spacing Between Menu ItemsHooray!!! That worked perfectly! π
Can’t remember why I put that other code in there, so hopefully it won’t mess anything up. π
Thanks so much for your help!!