cheeseshark
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Firelight Lightbox] Easy Fancybox and Ajax calls.It is in a protected area of the site I am working on (you need to be authenticated on the site to see the page).
I can do that, but would prefer to do it in private so I don’t get a glut of people spam registering on the site.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity FormsThank you!
Much better now!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity FormsRavanH,
Thanks for the reply. I modified my code as follows :
<div style="display:none" class="fancybox-hidden"><div id="fancyboxID-1" style="width:800px;height:500px"> [gravityform id="1" name="Vendor Space Request" ajax="true"] </div></div> <a href="#fancyboxID-1" class="fancybox-inline">Easy FancyBox (lightbox) test</a>It now displays this:
[gravityform id="1" name="Vendor Space Request" ajax="true"]which is the shortcode that is used to display the form on a webpage.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Firelight Lightbox] [Plugin: Easy FancyBox] Easy Fancybox and Gravity FormsRavanH,
Thanks for the reply. I modified my code as follows :
<div style="display:none" class="fancybox-hidden"><div id="fancyboxID-1" style="width:800px;height:500px"> [gravityform id="1" name="Vendor Space Request" ajax="true"] </div></div> <a href="#fancyboxID-1" class="fancybox-inline">Easy FancyBox (lightbox) test</a>It now displays this:
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Vendor Space Request” ajax=”true”]
which is the shortcode that is used to display the form on a webpage.