ccano
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to Insert Stuff Just Above First Post ContentThanks for the link moshu, but the tamba2 page doesn’t address how to place it just below the headline and subheadline, if any, and above the first paragraph.
Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this, people. I appreciate it.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to Insert Stuff Just Above First Post ContentThanks, moshu. Sorry for being unclear. I need to place a CSS div “box” with text just below the headline and category/comment links… but above the actual CONTENT of my first post.
Placing the div before the Loop places the box above the first post’s headline. Any idea how to get it below the headline and just above the first paragraph?
Thanks again.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Urgent: Permalinks messed upProblem solved. When moving my WordPress setup some of the post categories were set to Uncategorized, which seems to have created the empty space // in the URLs where the category name would normally be.
Thanks anyway everyone.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Urgent: Permalinks messed upThis is what I have in my code for the headlines:
<a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark" title="<?php the_title(); ?>"> <?php the_title(); ?> </a>I don’t think there’s any problem there.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Urgent: Permalinks messed upSorry, forgot to add my link:
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Want one title for home, other title for everything elseThanks but I get this error when I insert that in between my title tags:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ‘(‘ in /home/… in line 6
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Want one title for home, other title for everything elseThanks HandySolo. I tried using is_home() but I’m not sure how to incorporate that into the title for lack of programming skills I suppose.
Could you elaborate? I appreciate it.
Thanks,
ChrisForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Want one title for home, other title for everything elseI’m sorry I accidentally posted this in the Installation category.
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: How to Alternate Background Colors for Category Lists?I’m so eager to know how to do this. No one knows? π
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: Need Code to Alter CommentsThat works. Thank you so much, I’ve been messing with the code all night trying to figure this out.
Appreciate it π