budder
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mollie Forms] Brackets when having open amountHi Nick,
Can have a look at this, this seems to be a bug in the basic functionality (eenmalig open bedrag)Thanks in advance!
Martijn
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mollie Forms] Brackets when having open amountThanks for your reply!
Yes, I use the latest plugin, but maybe I am configuring it wrong?
I have added a screenshot of the backend and frontend. The issue arises when I choose an one time, open price, price option. (screenshot http://www.ecologischevoetafdruk.nl/wp-content/uploads/mollieforms_backend.jpg
I then see brackets without a following (screenshot http://www.ecologischevoetafdruk.nl/wp-content/uploads/mollieforms_frontend.jpg
Hope you also can help me with this one, great plugin by the way!
Martijn
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mollie Forms] Re-ocurring payments fixed endingYes this worked, shame on me, that I did not get that earlier! (can be closed)
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mollie Forms] Price options error messageThanks Nick,
When I added some price options, I did not see an error message anymore. (issue can be closed!)Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Mollie Forms] Price options error messageI think it has something to do with my language settings. In a configuration in English I do not get this error. Can you advise?
- This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by budder.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Post Tags and Categories for Pages] Sorting the pages within a categoryok, thanks anyway for the clarification.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Post Tags and Categories for Pages] Sorting the pages within a categoryAnyone suggestions to change this, so this can be sorted alphabetically?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Related Posts by Sovrn] Use posts per different categoryHi Petra,
I overlooked this “Edit Related Posts” feature, so this wil do fine for now.Thank for you very much for your time and response!
Best regards,
Martijn