Benjamin Danon
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Remove gzip specific locations in nginx configThank you for your response. Yes, I was aware of the benefit of using pre-compressed files. I didn’t found any information about this choice. I think it’s good to have the explanation in this forum.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Remove gzip specific locations in nginx configSo yes, I missed rewrite rules that use gzip locations but don’t you think that the gzip_static nginx module should do the same thing faster?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] BUG: Browser cache for SVG Images Don’t Work@yunse, yes. If SVG files are served through the location with html and xml, the expires defined in the location with all other extensions is not used.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Cannot redeclare wp_cache_add while using wp-cliI tried to dig into this bug. It is related with this changes commited one year ago in WP trunk that just land in WP 5.1 and more precisely with the usage of the static variable named
$first_init. The object cache is disabled (ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular.php, line 792) because cli mode is detected, but now thewp_using_ext_object_cache()is not checked anymore on line 566, thencache.phpis loaded.
I’m not able to say if there is an error with loading cache in WP trunk or if W3TC should disable the object cache in an other way.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [W3 Total Cache] Cannot redeclare wp_cache_add while using wp-cliI have the same problem here. Upgrade to WP 5.1, WP-CLI, nothing happens after deactivating/activating W3TC.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Download Manager] French and colorsThis plugin seems to be fully translated on https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/download-manager/dev/fr/default but the languages directory from trunk does not contains the fr_FR po file. Could you add it, please ?
Thank you.