bindy351
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsHi, thanks again for your help but i have been and done that and it won’t let me disable the social icons even if i tick the box and even if i put my phone number and email in, it won’t change it on the header. After i changed the header php i am unable to change these things.
Belinda.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsHi, My email and phone number is now not able to be changed or displayed correctly either. Unable to edit it.
BelindaForum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsHi, sorry did not say that the menu button is now visible. Thanks again!
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsHi, Managed to replace php Header but now am unable to disable social icons in header. I don’t want them there but disabling them does not work. Thanks!
Belinda.Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsHi,
Thanks for your help. have since found where to replace, but just checking, do I just copy and paste? or do I clone some how or is there more to it.Thanks for your valuable time!
Bindy351Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsHi, I’m sorry I am new to this and don’t know where to find header.php file please
Forum: Themes and Templates
In reply to: Menu Drop DownsHi my menu button when on a mobile device is invisible in the header. it is there but can not been seen so viewers won’t be able to see the menu. Please help!
Sorry to but it but can’t see how to talk to you any other way.
My page is https://rainbowskysnaturally.com
Thanks heaps!