augschburger
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wp-Typography] wp-typography stops shortcode from beeing computedI found two plugins, each enables shortcodes in the text widget:
- “Animate It” by eLEOPARD Design Studios
- “W4 Post List” by Shazzad Hossain Khan
I used W4 Post List from the beginning, this is the reason why I never missed this function…
- This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by augschburger.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wp-Typography] wp-typography stops shortcode from beeing computedMe too… 🙂
test.sico-systems.de is a plain WP 4.9 with only two plugins (wp-Typography and Smooth Slider), standard-theme – nothing else.Added a text widget into the sidebar with content
[smoothrecent]and it’s computed correct only if wp-Typography is not activated (didn’t test all the wp_Typography settings, just on/off).I’ll downgrade to 4.8.3 now…
Edit: OK – you are right.
test2.sico-systems.de is not showing the slider, even if I delete wp-Typography. I’ll go ahead and install the plugins used on http://www.sico-systems.de…- This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by augschburger.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wp-Typography] wp-typography stops shortcode from beeing computedHmm… I don’t think so. I’ve just looked through all plugins descriptions and there is nothing mentioned – only that I can use shortcode to display sliders, lists, etc.
Also my functions.php is not doing something like that…I can’t remember exactly, but I think I’m using Smooth-Slider since one year or so on this site. With shortcode in the text-widget of the sidebars…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wp-Typography] wp-typography stops shortcode from beeing computedPerfect! Works now. 🙂
Thanks again!Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wp-Typography] wp-typography stops shortcode from beeing computedYes, it’s WordPress 4.8.3–de_DE_formal and at this specific point I’m using the standard WordPress text-widget, nothing from the theme and not from a plugin.
Trying to make it working now with your remove_filter trick…
Edit: Nope – no succes. But thanks for your help so far, Peter!
- This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by augschburger.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [wp-Typography] wp-typography stops shortcode from beeing computedWith disabled hyphenation the sliders are shown. URL wrapping was already disabled.
Once I enable hyphenation (and keep all other settings like they are after Alles zurücksetzen) the text [smoothcategory catg_slug=‚partner‘] is shown instead of the slider.Hopefully you can see the replaced Einfaches Anführungszeichen – in the editor I used an Auslassungszeichen (the one above the Raute).
I use a simple text-widget and tried also to switch between “Visuell” and “Text” or single and double quotes with no difference.