aris
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Everything else WordPress
In reply to: what other multiblogs tool ?WordPress :))
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: 11.24.03 CVS bug?Found a solution on this post http://wordpress.org/support/6/1049 you have to make an “upgrade” (???):
You have only to call :/wp-admin/upgrade-072-to-073.php(and notupdate-072-to-073.phpas suggested).
CheersForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: 11.24.03 CVS bug?With 11.25.2003 CVS version I have this error message on index page :
[Unknown column 'comment_approved' in 'where clause']
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Upload d’nt support PNGNo angry don(t having read all post before my writing my contrib…
;-^)Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Upload d’nt support PNGI just found this : http://wordpress.org/support/3/762
GrrrForum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Kung Log and XMLRPCSorry for the HTML tags in the precedent post… Grrr
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Kung Log and XMLRPCHello
I made some more tests with <b>NetNewsWire</b> (1.0.5) : finaly I can post :)) …But with some garbage !
– I have an error message when I post saying “Can’t post this item because The XML parser could not parse the data.: XML-RPC Response Parsing Failed”… But in fact he post my news…
– Same thing for updating an entry…
– I can’t choose the category : in fact <b>NNW</b> did’nt find the existing categories. All posts are put in the <i>General</i> category…
Otherwie, the <!–more–> marker and deleting an entry works fine.
Note – I choose the <i>Other/MetaBlog</i> API in the preferences panel.Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Kung Log and XMLRPCI have the same problem with Kung Log and can’t post in WP with NetNewsWirePro.
Did somebody know another OSX client running with WP ?
Thanks.