giuseppe65
Forum Replies Created
-
Hello @codepeople,
I notice that you have replied to my topic but I cannot view the content.
Thank youHello @rogierlankhorst.
ok, i solved with the branch.
Thanks.Best regards.
Hi,
the warning is also returned with the latest version.
How can I solve?Thanks.
Hello @codepeople,
Thank you very much.
Now it works correctly!
Excellent technical support.Best regards.
Hello @codepeople,
you can check at this link.
I also tried with a simple form, with two slider fields and reset button.Thanks
- This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by giuseppe65.
Hello @codepeople,
I have edited as you indicated and it works perfectly.
Thank you very much.Best regards.
Hello @codepeople,
I’m sorry, I missed the plugin update.
I’m trying to learn the potential of the plugin which is really cool.
Thank youBest regards.
Hello @codepeople,
Thanks.Best regards.
Hello @codepeople,
i prefer to use html input type and calculate using javascript.Best regards.
Hello @codepeople,
thanks for the reply.
I entered the date/time field in the form, enabling the time component and disabling the date one, however the times are proposed with a drop-down list and not with the clock as the html time input. On mobile it would be more comfortable.Best regards.
Hello @codepeople,
thanks for the reply.
Reading your previous answer I understood that, for example, a text field with time format could be generated and I thought it could be done using an html field.
Is there a way to generate a text field with time or number format?
Congratulations, the plugin is great!Thanks
- This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by giuseppe65.
Hello @codepeople,
It works perfectly.
Thank you very much.- This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by giuseppe65.
Hi,
pending resolution, change the name of the file Login-form-background.php in /admin-custom-login/includes/login-form-setting to login-form-background.php.Bye
Hi @josklever,
No errors are returned. The saving of the configuration seems to be successful, but by accessing the settings again the buttons are still active and are shown at the end of the test.
I have hidden them using CSS.Thanks
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Best Quiz Plugin for WordPress: WP Quiz] Update 2.0.9 – Fatal errorHi @josklever,
it works!
Although I have detected another anomaly and open a new topic.
Thank you!