ammo69
Forum Replies Created
-
@avi1020p, In the new version (1.6.30), my drop down menu is not working properly anymore. I can’t move the mouse cursor downwards without the menu closes. So I can not choose all menu items. This is absolutely not working. You could try for yourself, to see what I mean.
https://2fgcoaching.nl/
Visitors can not acces my pages like this anymore! Help!
I leave this for you to see till CET 8.00 am. After that I will roll back again to 1.6.28 and you can tell me when you have solved this issue.
KIt looks like the problem with the opening dropdowns at refreshing pages is solved, though this new problem is even worse.- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by ammo69.
@johannes-schenk, I think you did a good job. Auto update are the worst.
@httpscore, normally I do too, but today, I did the update manually (not on a staging site) and I never got the email.@marleen-meert,
-First disable the Headers and Footers plugin. If you don’t have access to your WP site anymore because of the Error, you go to the Plugins folder on your hosting (WP content > plugins) and rename the plugin Elementor Headers & Footers. This should give you your access to WP back.
-Next, install the plugin WP Rollback.
-Next, make sure the Headers and Footers plugin is deactivated. Probably it is.
-Rename the folder of the plugin to its original name.
-Refresh the plugin page in WP
-Click on Rollback on the Headers and Footers plugin, choose earlier version. And Roll back.
-Activate Headers and Footers plugin. But DO NOT UPDATE. I tried; it will crash your site again!
Hope this helps you out for now.Well “Rene, that was sort of the case. It was not the setting in WordPress )couldn´t find it anywhere anyhow’ but I use PeepSo on the site and it is a PeepSo setting. I was looking for it in the settings of WP Staging.
All those settings and all those plugins, it is hard to get used to and find your ways.
Thanks!Hi @fayyaz,
I think you misread my post. The orange bar is disappearing on my staging site. oNLY in the wp-admin dashboard the orange bar is visible. If I preview pages or use the staging site (I can see it is the staging site in the URL) the orange bar is GONE! Even though I’m on the staging site…To prevent me from changing something accidentally on the production site I really like the orange bar. But if it’s not showing, errors are easily made…
So why don’t I see it on the staging site?Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Backup Migration] Import stopped and got debug codeHi @faveson
I came accross another post here with a similar problem. I tried the solution mentioned nthere and it worked:
Your issue is probably caused by modified PHP CLI. You can resolve the issue by disabling the checking step within our plugin configuration.
Please follow these steps on the site where you experienced this error:
- Go to “Other options” section
- Disable PHP CLI checking: https://prnt.sc/1sljr31
- Save “Other options” section
- Force stop both processes: https://prnt.sc/1trv1tm
Once you do that, try to run your migration process using the same URL or file.
The issues with the Tools menu in Tutor LMS have been resolved. There appeared to be a bug in WordPress 6.4 and it was resolved with patch 6.4.1.
Thanks for your reply, @desarrolloincrementa, probably you are right about the WordPress update. I’ve tried disabling all my plugins and that didn’t help. So, what to do to solve this? I haven’t got a clue…
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Private User Notes] Displaying notes related to a specific post onlyHi Mansurahamed,
Thanks for this plugin! I have a few questions and comments:- On my site an enter does not work in the notes. All text will therefore be immediately below each other. Even a adding in text-mode does not work and does not give a blank line in the text. Also a
does not work. The final rendering seems to ignore it. - The space between the bottom line and the buttons is too tight. That’s not nice and I can’t manage to adjust it.
- I have made a Dutch translation, would you like to have it?
- The padding at the end of the lines of text is too tight, which is not good.
- When I click Add note or Edit note, the whole page goes back up. So if I use the Personal Notes shortcode at the very bottom of a long page, it shoots all the way up and I have to scroll all the way down again. Is it possible to change that? So that the page stays where it is?
Thank you.