3dmodelfree
Forum Replies Created
-
Dear developer,
you answered my previous thread but this thread is not answered yet, it is very vital for my site, please answer this thread also.
thankswell after debugging all pages cached! wrong settings!
problem solved with attention to the FAQ!well a strange thing happens!
I added 10 different site map URL in preload and click on “update settings”, but after reloading the settings it only keeps line 1! (each site maps has 1001 links)
I also changed “Fallback cache TTL” to 3600 and click on “update settings” and after updating the page the setting changed to zero again! (its default value)!!!!thanks man, you and your plugin are so great…
please guide me through donation in cryptocurrency.Great! solved thoroughly.
Would you please tell me about fallback cache and cloudflare cache?
I thought, when fallback cache created a file from a webpage, this file is served and created in cloudflare’s cache also, so as somebody request this page, it loads from the nearest cloudflare’s server in the worldwide.Well thank you for mentioning the FAQ, I had read it but it was worth mentioning. I was wondering specifically to have control over preloading. For example, when it was started or will be started, how long does it take until it ends? how many links are provided for preloading and where is the progress of this job? or The ability to pause the preloading and resume it again.
Firstly I really appreciate the time and effort for answering so quick and thoroughly, Secondly, I was wondering to change the fallback cache TTL to optimize disk usage of my web-host, so what will occur if I change it to small value like 1 hour? What happen to cloudflare cache TTL? Is there any relation between both fallback cache and cloudflare cache? Do you have any suggestion for those values to optimize web-host disk usage?
BTW, the question number 1 and 2 was completely resolved.Great!
sounds logic…
solved!