I've just updated and am having problems with the view history and limits. Prior to the upgraded I have one page showing 3 popular products based on page views for the last 7 days and another page showing 9 products also based on the same. After upgrade, both pages showed the "Sorry. No data so far." message. The view log in settings was filled but nothing is showing on these 2 page.
I went and clicked on a lot of product pages, but even though I clicked on more than 9 products, the best I could get to show was 1 of 3 and 5 of 9. Which is seriously odd in itself! You would think if I could get 5 to show on one page I would have 3 of 3 on the other. I'm also having the problem of losing products, 5 minutes later I had 0of3 and 4 of 9.