I've been an active user of proplayer the last couple of months.
- Create some kind of templates for proplayer which writers can choose from, so they are not allowed to change settings, for example:
1. Add video link
2. Add music link (hide video screen)
3. Add video links (display playlist)
4. Add music links (display playlist, hide video screen)
- Using mp3 file names, or read ID3 tags for the playlist.
- Automatic HD toggle for Youtube movies. I don't know if their API allows HD movies at this point, but there are/were some hacks that worked. (I used a different yt.swf for a while which played HD movies)
- Fix the low res video source received from Dailymotion
- (Automatic) use of built-in gallery to display video/music
- Add slideshow/images (I don't know if JW player allows this, but it could be faked with a fake video of 1 to 3 seconds and using the still image. In combination with repeat it should act as a slideshow?
The last ones are mere suggestions to improve the use of pro-player. The first two are things I really miss.
I checked your website at least once a week the last months, but not that many updates unfortunately. I really appreciate the work you are doing!