You mean from the editor, right - under the HTML tab? It affected all posts. Here's the most recent one, which, as you can see, consists almost entirely of a blockquote in two paragraphs:
<blockquote>The Iranian regime has been very clever in its development of a nuclear weapons program. Using a horizontal model where they first lined up all the necessary "ingredients" for advanced nuclear weapons --heavy water plants, experimental reactors, plutonium refining plants and uranium enrichment facilities -- means that they can shoot directly for a thermonuclear device instead of toying around with a Fat Man or Little Boy like we did in the 1940s. North Korea's program was vertical, doing just enough to create some sort of functional device. It was a dud. Iran's will not be.
This is bad news. It means that as soon as Iran successfully tests a bomb (if they even test one, remember the first time we detonated a uranium gun-barrel type bomb was over Hiroshima, so reliable was the design) they will immediately be able to mate the weapon to one of their Shahab missiles, capable of reaching Israel. If Iran develops a solid-fueled rocket as well, they'll have a potential thermonuclear launch-on-warning capability just like the five members of the Security Council.</blockquote>
<a href="http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/11/major_breakthrough_iran_experi_1.asp">John Noonan - "Major Breakthrough: Iran Experiments with Advanced Nuclear Weapon Design" - The Weekly Standard</a>
That's all. It affected a single-paragraph blockquote as well (I say that because there was another plug-in I stopped using because it screwed up all blockquotes after first one by inserting a closing tag via Java on all paragraphs, screwing up multi-paragraph bqs).