I really need help with some problems on my WordPress site. It's driving me crazy and I can't find a solution to it since long time.
I don't remember when the website started to be this slow. It tends to fail on almost every update. It takes years to load (around a minute) the dashboard and like half minute the website itself.
The fails are also produced when I just enter into dashboard. Says I requested an unexistent website, or Server 402, 504, 500, etc errors.
When updating plugins is a nightmare, lately it got stuck on maintenance mode, and when it updates it throws several errors described before.
I talked to the tech support of the host provider told me to renew/refresh the DNS of the website, it might be coz of CloudFlare tho everyone says it's a wonderful service that helps with pages times a lot..
What am I doing wrong...? I have some websites running wth the same configurations and they run as they should..
I'll be thankful with some help with it. Thank you
--- Details of my website:
Host and domain provider: Mochahost
WordPress version: 3.8.1 (spanish version)
Theme running: Virtue 1.3.6 (free version)
Website is running through CloudFlare
- [Enabled Plugins]
- AJAX Hits Counter + Popular Posts Widget 0.9.7
- Broken Link Checker 1.9.2
- Contact Form 7 3.7.2
- Far Future Expiration Plugin 3.7.2
- Google Language Translator 1.2
- HTML Editor Syntax Hightlighter 1.4.5
- Post Content Shortcodes 0.3.4.1
- Really Simple CAPTCHA 1.8
- The Events Calendar 3.4.1
- Virtue Toolkit 1.5
- W3 Total Cache 0.9.3
- Widget or Sidebar Shortcode 0.6.1
- WP-UserOnline 2.83
- WP Clean Up 1.2.1
- WP Sitemap Page 1.1.0
- WP-User-Avatar 1.8.9
- [Disabled Plugins]
- Better WP Security 3.6.6 (used its tools once)
- Hello Dolly
- Post By Tag 3.1.2
- Simple Visitors Counter 1.5.4
- WordPress Importer 0.6.1
- Page load time: 31,53 seconds
- Total page size: 748KB
- Total number of requests: 71
- Page Speed Grade: 90% (A)
- YSlow Grade: 79% (C)